Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

Several years ago they held back seats for Notre Dame and it backfired. The game never sold out. I think the announced attendance was 45,000 or less. I hope they don’t make the same mistake. If they lose a few season tickets, too bad. It will tell fans to get their season tickets sooner or take the chance of not getting a ticket.

Several years ago they held back seats for Notre Dame and it backfired. The game never sold out. I think the announced attendance was 45,000 or less. I hope they don’t make the same mistake. If they lose a few season tickets, too bad. It will tell fans to get their season tickets sooner or take the chance of not getting a ticket.

I doubt they have any concern about not selling out the Clemson game this year.

Not a team in the country would do it differently. I’m not sure what backfired either the year you are speaking of.

No director of ticket sales would be dumb enough to risk giving up season tickets to sell single game seats.

It's leverage. Single game tickets are sold out? Great, if you want to go to the game, buy a season ticket. That's how you do it. Not the other way around.

i called , havent gotten a call back.

my acct suddenly shows me at a level of varsity , but that doesnt really give me any perks.. i cant even buy a 3 pack. no single game tickets can be purchased. of course i have had season tickets for 30 yrs and they only have me for less than 20.

get it straightened out?

I just checked the season tix map and theres seats available for the season in most sections including first level sidelines. for example the map above shows nothing left in 302. but if you buy seasons, there are 50 seats available in 302.

Single game tickets for Clemson in third deck corners are available for $90. You can buy season tickets in comparable or BETTER seats for $125. Buy the seasons, go to the Clemson game and sell the other 5 games on StubHub!

No director of ticket sales would be dumb enough to risk giving up season tickets to sell single game seats.

It's leverage. Single game tickets are sold out? Great, if you want to go to the game, buy a season ticket. That's how you do it. Not the other way around.

They should have some sort of prompt telling people you can purchase this single game ticket for $90 but heres the link to buy the same seat for the whole season for $125.

They should have some sort of prompt telling people you can purchase this single game ticket for $90 but heres the link to buy the same seat for the whole season for $125.
Would be cool but Ticketmaster has no incentive to do that and they’re not going to give SU that customer data. Just gotta get the word out there somehow.

Would be cool but Ticketmaster has no incentive to do that and they’re not going to give SU that customer data. Just gotta get the word out there somehow.
Ticketmaster gives 100% of customer data to the teams.

However, you are correct that TM has no incentive to put that disclaimer and the school also has no incentive to put that because they make more money on single game tickets.

Ticketmaster gives 100% of customer data to the teams.

However, you are correct that TM has no incentive to put that disclaimer and the school also has no incentive to put that because they make more money on single game tickets.
interesting - do they give customer data post sale? Or could it be anyone who may have searched for or added the ticket to the cart as well?

interesting - do they give customer data post sale? Or could it be anyone who may have searched for or added the ticket to the cart as well?
Post-sale.

The presale seems to have had lower prices than the single game seats that went on sale. I paid $60 for 4 seats in section 335 row P. Yesterday similar seats were over $100. End zone is $90 but were also $60. But so many seats available if you look at the season ticket availability. So those who wait, may do well? Idk. Alumni tickets will be $60 also and end zone 200s and 300s. You have to sign up through Orange Central registration in June. I have my alumni board seat which will probably be one of those 200s, and my season tickets in section 129. I may sell one season, not sure. But also may bring someone. Still mulling this over.

I bought a 3 game pack early because my son[lives in Michigan] wanted a ticket for the[Clemson,Pittsburgh and BC games] I just read an article saying that the cheapest ticket price for the Clemson Game will be $90.00. People should have taken advantage of those 3 game packages,the price of the tickets were only $33.00 each.
Just letting everyone know that I received them in the mail today.

The presale seems to have had lower prices than the single game seats that went on sale. I paid $60 for 4 seats in section 335 row P. Yesterday similar seats were over $100. End zone is $90 but were also $60. But so many seats available if you look at the season ticket availability. So those who wait, may do well? Idk. Alumni tickets will be $60 also and end zone 200s and 300s. You have to sign up through Orange Central registration in June. I have my alumni board seat which will probably be one of those 200s, and my season tickets in section 129. I may sell one season, not sure. But also may bring someone. Still mulling this over.
today there was an article that I read saying there wasn't very many seats left for the Clemson Game. I expect the Clemson Fans to gobble up all remaining single and season seats for this game.

Thinking they’ll announce a sellout here very soon. Need to start marketing an orange out or do the orange towels they did at the camping world bowl game.

did you purchase during the presale for donors? tix prices were discounted.

Highly discounted compared to now. The tickets I bought (5 in 336 Row L) cost $90, there are still two or three in the row behind it which are now $200 a ticket.

did you purchase during the presale for donors? tix prices were discounted.

Thinking they’ll announce a sellout here very soon. Need to start marketing an orange out or do the orange towels they did at the camping world bowl game.

theres still several thousand tix left for Clemson. of course you have to buy seasons right now for most of them.

There will not be an announced sell out "very soon"

2 weeks out? Maybe then. Anytime before 8/31 and I'd be absolutely stunned.

How much are Syracuse season tickets? Do you have to donate to get them?

How much are Syracuse season tickets? Do you have to donate to get them?
No kinda...donation is built in.

Cheapest are $125 a season ticket. Lower level are soldout or just about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom