Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

How much are Syracuse season tickets? Do you have to donate to get them?

Sorry. Mark apparently did not notice your screen name. Season tickets start at $5,000. But you can only buy after donating $10,000 to the Orange Club and an additional $5,000 to Fine Mess Enterprises. To get to your seats go to Gate B, head down the hill to 81 South and drive 900 miles.

I have to imagine tickets are moving fast. As a STH, I purchased 3 of my 8 additional alloted pre sale tickets last Friday. I was able to select the seats. I purchased 3 more last night and I was not allowed to select my seats. It auto assigned them. That has to be a good sign for ticket sales, right?

Guessing "5 or 6k" is conservative. From what I gather, less than 8,000 new and 95%= renewals would be a disappointment. And that does NOT include new student tickets. Student renewal rate will set an all time high as they introduced a 4 year plan for the class of 2022. So a portion of the rising sophomore class is already locked in without having to renew formally. The dropoff rate from Freshman to Sophomore year had been the most severe and the four year plan was designed to mitigate that.

Really impossible to come close to estimating the number of seats left with large blocks held for seasons. But probably looking at 5 or 6 k ( maybe more) new seasons by Sept is absolutely amazing.

They've formally announced that they had sold over 4300 new not too long ago.

Think bigger.

I'll say they end somewhere around 9000 new that week of the Clemson game. They are going to HAMMER the push to get to 10k new.

I'm going to be doing my part next week

I paid 900 for 4 seasons, 300 is the donation so if I go to the Clemson game it’s 150 per for seats on the 30 yard line. I donate yearly anyway to the school and have spread it around. Felt like this is one way to pay back Dino for making last year so memorable

A ticket opened up across the aisle from me in my section and row and I just couldn’t resist. So I now own 301 Row A Seats 9 & 107. My brother wanted a great ticket and when one opened up I grabbed it. That being said, if anybody needs one ticket for any of the non-Clemson home games I’m your man!

FWIW- if anyone really wants a single Clemson ticket in the 100s, it looks like there is ONE single seat on the entire level avail (at least that isnt tied to a season ticket). In 115.

Just got my tix in the mail!!!!!
By mail he means this
AKtananapo-r.preview.jpg

We've been waiting years for this... Buckle up, Jim. We're gonna get all sorts of shitty
Bringing chaos to my section.

I’ll let it ride. Row S. I’ll see you all while scaling the stairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom