Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

Yeah I'm thinking 2/3rds of them will if we have a respectable loss. If Cuse wins maybe 75%
If we go 2-0 and lose a close on to Clemson, I think the energy will still be sky high as we'd be eyeing that NY6 Bowl Game and most likely still have a # next to our name.

Go 3-0... We can officially start talking crazy, and i'd expect a party atmosphere at those next two.

I know this is a bit OT - but was dreaming about this game instead of working this morning and thought - It's not that crazy to think we could win it. And then I thought about how amped we were when they 1st came to the dome and stomped us. How far away relevance seemed at the time.

Crazy. Dino F Babers

Obviously there will be a lot more analysis on it when we get closer, but why not?

There are a lot of factors that will play into things that we don't know -- injuries in first couple games, how well the team gels with the new faces, etc.

But I have no doubt that we can compete at home against this team.

The normal "new" season ticket sales boom times are early in April/May and again in August up to kickoff. I surmise August will be slower than normal (as so many were sold early) but it would surprise me to see at least 2-3000 more season tickets get sold by kickoff. They sold 8000 new Seasons Ticket prior to 1998 season. That is a reasonable goal.
Do you have any idea of total season tickets? Rutgers brags about their season ticket sales but many don't go to the games.

Do you have any idea of total season tickets? Rutgers brags about their season ticket sales but many don't go to the games.
They should be close to 30K by September

Well. I haven't been back in 28 years. Thinking it's time I come back. Maybe bring my Dad as well (Class of '62). I want my son to see what the Loud House is. Can't believe the energy around the program.
Is this allowed? Do you have to stop at Harvard also, lol? Which game might you go back for? I will be there for 3 games. Could be cool to be there at the same time. If you want Clemson, let me know, it is doable through our potential club officers allotment which will be for sale June. We are all going (me as National Board, Patty and Ally as Presidents). I think this leaves us with 4 more that we can purchase. Will Michelle come also? But they expect those to sell out on day 1. Working on having the parents of Jawhar Jordan and Joey Kelly at our game watches. The Kelly's invited me to Joey's graduation party next weekend. I spoke to Jawhar yesterday. His parents are going to be in for the Clemson game but he thinks they will game watch with us other games.

The 2003 Notre Dame was the last sellout. Walter Reyes(RIP) 4 TD game.

REALLY? I was at that game and it was half empty. Granted it was towards the end of the year and both teams sucked, but I remember I couldn't give away my extra tickets before the game.

If we go 2-0 and lose a close on to Clemson, I think the energy will still be sky high as we'd be eyeing that NY6 Bowl Game and most likely still have a # next to our name.

Go 3-0... We can officially start talking crazy, and i'd expect a party atmosphere at those next two.
Great to have a packed house for Clemson. Nothing Clemson hasn't seen before, though. If it's a good game, and atmosphere, i'd expect the casual fan returning, regardless .

What they might not have felt before though is a 85-90 degree dome with humidity and zero air flow. Mid September with 49K fans... if its sunny and warm out it could get brutal in there.

What they might not have felt before though is a 85-90 degree dome with humidity and zero air flow. Mid September with 49K fans... if its sunny and warm out it could get brutal in there.

People always talk about that as if it's somehow an advantage for our guys.

Well, when you get to practice in it, it does help. I'm sure Dino will have them in there in the heat with conditioning, and our hurry up style will cramp up the defense.

People always talk about that as if it's somehow an advantage for our guys.

It will help that our guys are more used to it

The noise is the most important factor though

Well, when you get to practice in it, it does help. I'm sure Dino will have them in there in the heat with conditioning, and our hurry up style will cramp up the defense.

Except they don't get to practice in it, unless Dino is gonna start having open practices with a Dome full of people leading up to that game. The heat and humidity generated in there from all of those people cannot be recreated. Not to mention the fact that with the new IPF, the football team almost never practices in the Dome anymore.

REALLY? I was at that game and it was half empty. Granted it was towards the end of the year and both teams sucked, but I remember I couldn't give away my extra tickets before the game.
15908374-mmmain.jpg
image_handler.aspx

The stadium was not half empty but was also not a sell out.

It was close. Official attendance was 48,170. It looked to me to be about 42K actually in the house that day.

Notre Dame vs. Syracuse - Game Summary - December 6, 2003 - ESPN

Obviously there will be a lot more analysis on it when we get closer, but why not?

There are a lot of factors that will play into things that we don't know -- injuries in first couple games, how well the team gels with the new faces, etc.

Offense is scary for Clemson...Lawrence...3,280 yards and 30 touchdowns (and just four interceptions) as a freshman. Most of his targets are back. Fortunately last year, he was unable to finish the game against us. The back up made a key throw but wonder if Lawrence would have made a difference. The running back Etienne who shredded us late in the second half is also back. I bleed Orange but am very scared about this game. I will be in the DOME hoping for the best. No one has played Clemson better than us in the past few years and that list includes Ala-FREAKIN-bama...man it is a tough task!

No offense but it was about 95% full that day. I was sitting in the end zone when the dome went into the “Rudy” Chant with the game well in hand in the 4th quarter

Walter Reyes RIP...still hard to believe
Good, solid back. Ran hard. Up there in all SYR career and season stats. Underrated in the pantheon of great SYR RBs but was fun to watch.

15908374-mmmain.jpg
image_handler.aspx

The stadium was not half empty but was also not a sell out.

It was close. Official attendance was 48,170. It looked to me to be about 42K actually in the house that day.

Notre Dame vs. Syracuse - Game Summary - December 6, 2003 - ESPN

Heavy snow that weekend, IIRC. That would've held the actual attendance well below the announced. For whatever it's worth, I never saw the game live but it sticks in my head that there were quite a few empty seats in the highlights. But it was (wow) 15+ years ago so that memory might not be rock-solid.

The snow memory is solid, though, because I know where I was that day, and there's video evidence of the weather:

Is this allowed? Do you have to stop at Harvard also, lol? Which game might you go back for? I will be there for 3 games. Could be cool to be there at the same time. If you want Clemson, let me know, it is doable through our potential club officers allotment which will be for sale June. We are all going (me as National Board, Patty and Ally as Presidents). I think this leaves us with 4 more that we can purchase. Will Michelle come also? But they expect those to sell out on day 1. Working on having the parents of Jawhar Jordan and Joey Kelly at our game watches. The Kelly's invited me to Joey's graduation party next weekend. I spoke to Jawhar yesterday. His parents are going to be in for the Clemson game but he thinks they will game watch with us other games.
Hi Linda - thanks! (And LOL). If we go back, I’ll likely look to scalp great seats for Clumpsum. And it will he just the boys. My Dad, me and Alex. Maybe one fraternity brother and his daughter from Boston.

It’ll be an 8:00pm kickoff.
The Loud House will be liquored up and louder than they’ve been in ages.

Think you get to the heart of it with your comment re: how well the team gels with the new faces. Need the the LB and OL to sync up fast at Liberty and Maryland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom