Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

The students will show up for this one. The Freshmen will be the largest amount. This will be an easy game to get them there. The key is will half of them return for WMU and Holy Cross? Not sure about that.
The students will fill their portion to max capacity, the following games - probably a good showing in the first half of each game.

will half of the non students return for wmu and holy cross?
Yeah I'm thinking 2/3rds of them will if we have a respectable loss. If Cuse wins maybe 75%

The students will fill their portion to max capacity, the following games - probably a good showing in the first half of each game.
Well not counting Nooners...that is. I've seen some Noon kickoffs with the students at maybe 100.

Although we should be seeing less of those.

This coming from a guy who actually overslept for an afternoon class one time in college. LOL

Well not counting Nooners...that is. I've seen some Noon kickoffs with the students at maybe 100.

the bright side with the students is there was an increase of 35% from the prior year.

The 2003 Notre Dame was the last sellout. Walter Reyes(RIP) 4 TD game.
I believe GRob’s first game against WVU was close.
It was a legit over 45k for that game.

ND was not a sellout. It was close though.

the bright side with the students is there was an increase of 35% from the prior year.
Pictures or it didn't happen LOL

Seriously,

Thankfully it got better as the wins started piling up. Less Nooners should help.

Pictures or it didn't happen LOL

Seriously,

Thankfully it got better as the wins started piling up. Less Nooners should help.

20120901_jla_ai8_450.jpg
63592394646518689471787833-syracuse-fans.jpg

so they probably have 5-10K left for the clemson game since they have to be holding a decent chunk back for the season packages they havent sold yet. and why didnt the press guys ask how many Clemson was given?

so they probably have 5-10K left for the clemson game since they have to be holding a decent chunk back for the season packages they havent sold yet. and why didnt the press guys ask how many Clemson was given?
4500 Season Ticket Packages left

I figure they some other seating held back for Group Sales too. Safe to say attendance will be getting a nice bump this year.

I expect Clemson to sell out their allotment but we'll see.

Take care of Liberty, take care of Maryland and the atmosphere for Clemson will be unbelievable. Pretty simple formula. We are months away and folkes are already getting jazzed for it. Go into Clemson 2-0 and it will be insane. As in
DB5FF812-A751-4EF4-AACA-C9BE01CE3EDD.gif

This coming from a guy who actually overslept for an afternoon class one time in college. LOL
You make me sad for the old days. I can't sleep past 5 am these days. I remember dropping a class my senior year cuz it started (gasp) at 10:30.

4500 Season Ticket Packages left

I figure they some other seating held back for Group Sales too. Safe to say attendance will be getting a nice bump this year.

I expect Clemson to sell out their allotment but we'll see.

4500 seems a high number to keep pushing the "sold out" narrative. I worry we will have egg on our faces if we cant announce an actual sellout on the day of the game.

4500 seems a high number to keep pushing the "sold out" narrative. I worry we will have egg on our faces if we cant announce an actual sellout on the day of the game.
Single game tickets are sold out...not all the tickets. Don't worry, I fully expect some singles to be released 2-3 weeks out to get a hard sell out. They are playing a balancing game right now...and I don't blame them. They have seasons to sell and need to hold back some for Homecoming and other Groups.

Get a solid 40k sitting across the entire Dome and it will certainly appear sold out. Four people easily can look like five with the bench seating.

Single game tickets are sold out...not all the tickets. Don't worry, I fully expect some singles to be released 2-3 weeks out to get a hard sell out. They are playing a balancing game right now...and I don't blame them. They have seasons to sell and need to hold back some for Homecoming and other Groups.

I get it. But the headline has the words "SOLD OUT". If we end up with 3K tickets left in the end I feel like its going to make yesterday feel hollow.

I dont see 4500 more seasons getting sold FWIW, but certainly agree with holding some back.

i really think the non hard core fan has not begun to think about going to the game. its too far out for many.. if they sold 3-500 more season packages that onlys 100+ may/june/july/august 25 a week and thats not a crazy number and then sold a few hundred more 3 game packages they would not have all that many left..

thats why the press really should have asked how many clemson gets and how many they sold last time.. i wouldnt be surprised if they sold more given the NC and history of the last few games. but did they return any in 2017 no one knows

There won't be 4500 left by game week. Whatever is left won't be noticed. A couple of thousand empty seats mixed in with 47,000 is nothing.

if they have unsold left 1-2 weeks out there will be a hard push/promotion i have to think

The normal "new" season ticket sales boom times are early in April/May and again in August up to kickoff. I surmise August will be slower than normal (as so many were sold early) but it would not surprise me to see at least 2-3000 more season tickets get sold by kickoff. They sold 8000 new Seasons Ticket prior to 1998 season. That is a reasonable goal.

Last edited:
Let's move on. I am ecstatic we are selling so many tickets. I dont want my PR-consider-all-outcomes training (thanks Newhouse) to allow anyone to think I am not.
Sorry didn’t mean to be “snitty “

I know this is a bit OT - but was dreaming about this game instead of working this morning and thought - It's not that crazy to think we could win it. And then I thought about how amped we were when they 1st came to the dome and stomped us. How far away relevance seemed at the time.

Crazy. Dino F Babers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom