Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Single Game Tickets: SOLD OUT

clemson sold a bunch last time.. didnt they stretch into the upper deck?
The first visit 2015 there were a big number. maybe 7 8 k
the upset game there were maybe half that ( educated guess )

what makes you think clemson wont use all its allotment?

Because I know they haven't. Doesn't mean those seats won't sell - but again - these things take time and momentum. I believe SU sells out this game, but we still have a way to go

And storange I don't mean to give you a hard time at all here ... tickets is a close to home subject for me lol so I'm particular on it and the message SU sends out.

Again I believe this is all semantics and we get to a sell out ... just have a little work to do between now and Sept 14

Because I know they haven't. Doesn't mean those seats won't sell - but again - these things take time and momentum. I believe SU sells out this game, but we still have a way to go
We also just got an email last week about away game tickets going on sale so it's still super early.

There are zero tickets shown in group areas. If they sold those out already I would be stunned.

Tie that in with some student tickets and the clemson area (Clemson isn't using their full alotment)

Also adding the thousands of season tickets that are shown on the map, and the ones the general public can't see.

Maybe 20k is too high. That number is not below 15k though. I know that building. I know the game that's played with what is shown and what is not.

In my best estimation I would say we need about 15k seats sold to get to a sell out, and I believe we get there. Things will pick up big time in August.

5k students
5k Clemson
5k seasons/packages/groups

Well not counting Nooners...that is. I've seen some Noon kickoffs with the students at maybe 100.

Although we should be seeing less of those.

This coming from a guy who actually overslept for an afternoon class one time in college. LOL
Anything is possible!

We also just got an email last week about away game tickets going on sale so it's still super early.

Oh I know. That's why I surprised that they already knew what they needed (which wasn't the full allotment)

An interesting projection - seeing as how there is probably around 20k seats still available

really? where did you get that number?

im sure they are holding quite a few back... but it cant be 20k can it?

also - i dont think the dome can hold over 50k anymore.

Oh I know. That's why I surprised that they already knew what they needed (which wasn't the full allotment)

Do you know if there is an ACC rule on a minimum number of tix that have to be given to the visiting team?

Do you know if there is an ACC rule on a minimum number of tix that have to be given to the visiting team?

I don't know for sure. I know they have gotten WAY better about the allotment's because you used to be able to return tickets the week of the game. So if you ever noticed like NO ONE in sections 313-315 (upper corner above gate C) that was part of the reason why. Schools got 5k tickets in the past (they could request more [see LSU]) but then they'd return seats the week of the game and 2k tickets in the first however many rows of those sections were untouched.

They have gone away from that. I don't know the exact number but I believe Clemson only asked for around 3500 this year. It's possible SU holds some back for a few months in case Clemson comes back saying hey we need X more, then they can stick them in that corner)

I do recall SU getting upset when we played @ UVA because of the location of the visitor allotment

really? where did you get that number?

im sure they are holding quite a few back... but it cant be 20k can it?

also - i dont think the dome can hold over 50k anymore.

I edited to 15k.

I know there are tons of seasons still available, I do not trust group sales on this game THIS early, and lastly on the totem pole I do not trust students for this game from kickoff. I trust by the end of Q1 it will be filled in but a beautiful day in september is tough to beat right away lol.

Again - i do believe we sell out. It's going to be electric... just some work to do still

I edited to 15k.

I know there are tons of seasons still available, I do not trust group sales on this game THIS early, and lastly on the totem pole I do not trust students for this game from kickoff. I trust by the end of Q1 it will be filled in but a beautiful day in september is tough to beat right away lol.

Again - i do believe we sell out. It's going to be electric... just some work to do still
game is going to be at night so plenty of time to enjoy the outside in pregame tailgates

FWIW, I don't see Syracuse pulling 5k students for a game. That's what, one out of four students?

We will get a large percentage of freshmen -- we typically did even in the crappier years as it's their first game...add the fact of a potential night game against defending national champs and a Game Day environment...I'd expect a pretty good showing from the students. A lot already buy the season tickets as Bees noted -- the problem has been them showing up.

It’ll be an 8:00pm kickoff.
The Loud House will be liquored up and louder than they’ve been in ages.
OK, I was off by 30 minutes.
The rest still stands. Oh, and bring on Game Day. Bring it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom