Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

Don't look now but there's something funny going on over there at the dome George. I've never really seen one but that's got all the earmarks of being a run.

Maybe it has something to do with the retro SU uniforms that are rumored to be worn on Saturday?

george bailey.jpg

What do you think, Uncle Billy?

Im thinking back to my time at SU...95-99. I feel like we regularly had some 45K+ crowds during that era...Va Tech/Brominksi maybe? Not sure if we ever had an absolute sell out though...definitely came close

Also...did we sell out for Michigan in 1999? Pretty sure we had a massive crowd that day...that was the first "post graduation" game I came up for...

two loudest Miami the gedney stopped at the 3 game and the Mcnabb farewell rout several close but those were the 2 loudest

Agree, storange. I was at that Miami game. I traveled from California with my son for a Sig Ep reunion. It was the loudest in the Dome that day than in any sporting venue I'd ever been in. I think the next day there was an article in the Post Standard that stated that the noise in the dorm was louder than standing behind the engines of Boeing 747. Crazy. That last play with Gedney being stopped at the 3 was a heart breaker. The other thing I remember is Conley intercepting a pass deep in our territory. The crowd roar was like a bull who'd caught his balls in a barbed wire fence. Our quarterback puking at the line of scrimmage is another memory from that day.

As we sat there stunned at the end of the game, a bunch of Miami fans walked by and said, "you just have to know how to win". I wondered what he would say if I threw him off the balcony.

Agree, storange. I was at that Miami game. I traveled from California with my son for a Sig Ep reunion. It was the loudest in the Dome that day than in any sporting venue I'd ever been in. I think the next day there was an article in the Post Standard that stated that the noise in the dorm was louder than standing behind the engines of Boeing 747. Crazy. That last play with Gedney being stopped at the 3 was a heart breaker. The other thing I remember is Conley intercepting a pass deep in our territory. The crowd roar was like a bull who'd caught his balls in a barbed wire fence. Our quarterback puking at the line of scrimmage is another memory from that day.

As we sat there stunned at the end of the game, a bunch of Miami fans walked by and said, "you just have to know how to win". I wondered what he would say if I threw him off the balcony.

"You just have to know how to land!"

disrespectful

;)
I am waiting for brownie72 to rip me for driving away patrons. Or
Still sellin' !

1st-
2nd- 829
3rd- 3,458

44,813 Almost at the 45k mark should pass it today!
nice if Clemson sold their total allotment I think your numbers will be pretty close. If Clemson sends back 1500 tomorrow it might be off some

I am waiting for brownie72 to rip me for driving away patrons. Or

nice if Clemson sold their total allotment I think your numbers will be pretty close. If Clemson sends back 1500 tomorrow it might be off some

Yes, this basically rides on Clemson selling their allotment and same with the other holds such as empower. Even if so this game should have 43k low end, we still have 4 days to go.

Got an email from the Carrier Dome today promoting presale tickets for the Globetrotters. I have never received one email promoting football tix.

I would reply back with "who cares, what about emails to promote our football team?"

I would reply back with "who cares, what about emails to promote our football team?"
I basically just did that. Not sure if it's going to be seen by anyone, since it's probably an auto-generated email/address, but we'll see. Any specific person we can send emails like this to?

deal on tickets has anyone posted this??

"Choose from the following offers:
• $52 ($99 value) for one Upper Sideline Preferred ticket with a $10 concession voucher
• $90 ($176 value) for one Upper Sideline Midfield Preferred ticket plus Club 44 pass
• Both packages include one glossy 8"x10" ultra-stylized artwork piece from Syracuse Steiner Collectibles commemorating Don McPherson's jersey retirement"

https://www.livingsocial.com/events...content=208&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

deal on tickets has anyone posted this??

"Choose from the following offers:
• $52 ($99 value) for one Upper Sideline Preferred ticket with a $10 concession voucher
• $90 ($176 value) for one Upper Sideline Midfield Preferred ticket plus Club 44 pass
• Both packages include one glossy 8"x10" ultra-stylized artwork piece from Syracuse Steiner Collectibles commemorating Don McPherson's jersey retirement"

https://www.livingsocial.com/events...content=208&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

Good. Love it. I was looking at these $150 tickets saying to myself, who is buying these as a spur of the moment purchase.

This will help.

this doesnt look good tho...

Jeremy Ryan ‏@JeremyRyan443m
SU Athletics announces a limited number of lower bowl seats have been released for the Clemson game. Tickets go on sale Thursday at 9:00 AM

SU is very smart to sell some of their preferred seats through Living Social.