Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

stubhub will go up and down as people bail.. the bigger issue is so many of the tickets left on it are still UPS only. if they were instant delivery much easier to sell.

How many people here know about it? I never heard of it. It's certainly not known like a stubhub.

Its very well known and advertised heavily on that thingy in your car called a radio ...

Nice to see SU stepping up with some creative ways to get people in the Dome. I wonder if the football staff's voice was finally heard.

This program needs asses in the seats-especially for a nationally televised game on a huge recruiting weekend.

Now the only thing left to decide is which orange shirt to wear on Saturday.

Only because someone mentioned it here last year for something.

It was mentioned because PSU tickets for the Meadowlands game were being sold on groupon ... it was talked about on this forum just over a month ago.

Only because someone mentioned it here last year for something.

Groupon and LivingSocial are pretty big in larger metro areas especially among early adopter folks like Bees and Gordon using their power phones.

gordon-gekko-RS.jpg

Its very well known and advertised heavily on that thingy in your car called a radio ...

Never heard it on my radio either. Just asked 4 random parents at a soccer game and they never heard of living social either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wut? lol

I would bet more people in the sports world gave heard of stubhub more so than living social.

I would bet more people in the sports world gave heard of stubhub more so than living social.
of course they have but if you're under 30 you probably know what living social is. It's pretty well known.

of course they have but if you're under 30 you probably know what living social is. It's pretty well known.

Well ... that would be a strike against him ... ultimately whether or not you have heard of it shouldn't imply that it is a rinky dink site ...

Sounds like a dating site. So I would guess the young kids have heard of it.

Well, the fans came through.

Good for the locals--this is exactly what we needed to [1] provide whatever meager advantage having a big crowd provides, and [2] to pack the house to leave a lasting impression on the numerous recruits who will be in attendance.
While I agree that noise may not generally be a huge factor for a team like Clemson that's used to a big environment, a big crowd creates a factor teams don't typically prepare for. Bob Brotzki visited a class I was in and told us that the heat and humidity created by big crowds in the Dome is a bigger problem for visiting teams than the noise.

While I agree that noise may not generally be a huge factor for a team like Clemson that's used to a big environment, a big crowd creates a factor teams don't typically prepare for. Bob Brotzki visited a class I was in and told us that the heat and humidity created by big crowds in the Dome is a bigger problem for visiting teams than the noise.

I would be surprised if the heat and humidity of the Dome is a problem for Clemson. Clemson home games in August and September are very hot and humid. That Georgia game was really hot.

Sounds like a dating site. So I would guess the young kids have heard of it.

I'm 43 and not a hipster.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I would be surprised if the heat and humidity of the Dome is a problem for Clemson. Clemson home games in August and September are very hot and humid. That Georgia game was really hot.
Perhaps, but I have an over/under on leg cramps at 4.

Unfortunately, its not the 90's and our team probably hasn't experienced that side of it either. I would assume Clemson would be more prepared for the heat and humidity then our guys.

On another note, I finally decided to pony up and I'm driven to cuse this weekend. Really excited, there is nothing like a rocking dome. Lets hope we create an environment like the late 90's games of michigan, Tennessee, miami, and va tech.

I'm 43 and not a hipster.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

And 1 person.

Unfortunately, its not the 90's and our team probably hasn't experienced that side of it either. I would assume Clemson would be more prepared for the heat and humidity then our guys.

On another note, I finally decided to pony up and I'm driven to cuse this weekend. Really excited, there is nothing like a rocking dome. Lets hope we create an environment like the late 90's games of michigan, Tennessee, miami, and va tech.

Where are driving in from?

Perhaps but the dome is just different. You wouldn't think a southern team would have issue but we've seen FSU, UT, OU, etc have cramping issues in the past. Big thing will be if the sun is out or not. If so the dome will be a sauna. It's unique but if you're at the game you'll feel your shirt sticking to you.

And the folks watching on TV.

Great environment for a college football game. First regular-season meeting between two new conference foes, Heisman candidate, big crowd in a loud venue, etc etc.

Welcome to the ACC!

Terrell hunt is a heisman candidate so quickly?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

just asked my 24 ear old son...never heard of it and he is a huge concert fan

Both sidelines combined showing 26 seats avail in the 100 level. 121 and 126 corners might have 40 seats left combined and 13 seats left in the 124/125 end zone.

I'm pretty shocked there are people who have not heard of living social. Although I'm relatively tech-savvy and do have a friend from college who works in their marketing department in NYC, so I guess I should know of it.