Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

Tickets no longer available online!

And with only 196 tickets left on stubhub...

Looks and smells like a sellout in the making!

Day of the game I think they stop online sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day of the game I think they stop online sales.

When are you going to start believing? Do I have to come all the way over to the fine lot and give you a SOLD OUT sign?

When are you going to start believing? Do I have to come all the way over to the fine lot and give you a SOLD OUT sign?

Not saying it won't sell out, just that online sales being stopped doesn't mean it is.

Didn't Preaster end up at Temple and the Oakland Raiders?

And wasn't Collier the No. 1 NYS recruit that year?

Preaster never played football in college. As far as I know, Collier really didn't either. If I was trying to make a case for some good recruiting, I would not bring up those 2 as evidence.

It's really dumb to have students enter Gate E. They should move them to a different gate. That corner near the quad has so many people coming in. It always gets congested.
That is our gate but many of us go in another because it's a circus trying to come in with the kids. Glad they are there. Happy to move along but you are right that gate is hard to get through on a slow day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

and tickets are back up for sale on ticketmaster... still quite a few available

God I wish I could be there. For those going, be loud as hell.

Last estimation before heading out via ticketmaster - I concede Bees is right that we will be close to a sell out but probably not completely seems more like 48k tickets potential to be sold assuming with a good walk up crowd:

1st level about a dozen practically just one offs now - full
2nd level - mostly all are tucked seats under 3rd level - wouldnt want to sit there anyway versus a 3rd level seat - around 350 - on TV will look full
3rd level - estimate a little over 2k, only problem area is section 319 - very expensive seats with some big holes to fill, otherwise mostly highest rows left to fill mostly Clemson corner so Dome will look full except 319

So now we need butts in seats!

Jeremy L - yes the place will be the LOUDHOUSE once again - hopefully our boys will make it a game! LGO!

CUSU and I have an extra ticket in 213 Row E. if someone needs a ticket and doesn't mind sitting with some crazy college kids we should be stopping by the Fine Mess.

tajy3u7a.jpg

Sold 47500 plus Clemson showed up with another 150 extra on hand. Very few no shows although the student sections has some silver in the end zone. Didn't they sell out theirs?

Clemson brought about 2500 max. Not close to what people hoped.

Sold 47500 plus Clemson showed up with another 150 extra on hand. Very few no shows although the student sections has some silver in the end zone. Didn't they sell out theirs?

No way bees, Clemson has at least double that. There are Clemson fans everywhere in 118

No way bees, Clemson has at least double that. There are Clemson fans everywhere in 118

-

5k? Sorry, but no.

Wouldn't let some of the students go into the student section if they didn't have the student tickets. Sold a bunch of students tickets in the 200s and 300s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom