Clemson ticket sales at the moment. | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson ticket sales at the moment.

never heard of it. i asked our interns, they knew of it but not anyone who have used it.

I would be surprised if the heat and humidity of the Dome is a problem for Clemson. Clemson home games in August and September are very hot and humid. That Georgia game was really hot.

True...UCF loved playing here in September...felt like Florida.

Well, the fans came through.

Good for the locals--this is exactly what we needed to [1] provide whatever meager advantage having a big crowd provides, and [2] to pack the house to leave a lasting impression on the numerous recruits who will be in attendance.

And hopefully leave a lasting impression on all the quasi-fans and event folks who have forgotten what a great football atmosphere is like.

This could go a long way in getting people into the Dome for our last three home games.

I will be doing a count sometime soon should be posted by 10

We just grabbed 7 tickets.

Does anyone have recent ticket count? By glancing at ticket master I'm guessing there are 2-3k tickets still available.

I'd guess 3K+ still avail. 200 and 300 corners/endzones are slowly filling but still plenty avail as well as 300 sidelines past the 20. ~85 left in the entire 100 level

SU needs to put out a press release tomorrow encouraging people to pres purchase tickets because of a likely sellout and no walk up tickets being available that would stir up some additional talk locally and make it even more of an event. That would seal the deal on the sellout.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

SU needs to put out a press release tomorrow encouraging people to pres purchase tickets because of a likely sellout and no walk up tickets being available that would stir up some additional talk locally and make it even more of an event. That would seal the deal on the sellout.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
This x1000

Agree by the way another 50 plus have gone on stub hub this pm

The seat map of the section I sit in(317) looks totally different through the living social link than it does through the suathletics link. There were rows of available seats on living social and they were not available on suathletics. So does that mean we may have a lot more unsold tiks then what shows on suathletics?? I hope those clowns up at SU have a real handle on the total available cause they're sure acting like its a near sell-out with there total lack of doing a damn thing to market this game! As a life long Syracusan and SU alumn, I'm really disgusted that this game isn't being shoved in our face all over the place with advertisement...

when BBall gets close to 30k the school starts to hype the game and it feeds on itself.. dont know why they dont do the same for fball

i don't think we really have had that opportunity lately, this one be their chance though.

i have had so many customers who never go to a game tell me they are going up with groups of people. hell even my brother who is a die hard but refuses to go is getting forced into it because a friend just scheduled a bachelor party to go up spur of the moment. this is going to be as close to a sell out as were going to get.

Staying on that 500 a day pace. Excellent !!!!!

I'm pretty shocked there are people who have not heard of living social. Although I'm relatively tech-savvy and do have a friend from college who works in their marketing department in NYC, so I guess I should know of it.

I'm with this guy. I'm not sure I know anybody in real life who's never heard of Living social, Groupon, etc. But then again, Bees has got like 20 years on me.

And 1 person.

Make that 2.

Knew about Living Social well before Groupon. Not saying it's as known as Google or eBay, but I have found deals as well as many of my "older" friends.

I'm with this guy. I'm not sure I know anybody in real life who's never heard of Living social, Groupon, etc. But then again, Bees has got like 20 years on me.

Small sample size but I asked 6-7 adults and 2 teens tonight at a game. Most had heard of groupon, none living social. Maybe it's not marketed very well in CNY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800 since yesterday at 11:00 a.m. Great news !!!!
Fantastic! And keep in mind, it isn't necessarily a bad thing if a few tickets are unsold. Lots of us 'Cuse football fans are relatively large so a couple open inches on those benches is always appreciated :)

Let's take it to 'em!!!!! GO 'CUSE!

Last edited:
The seat map of the section I sit in(317) looks totally different through the living social link than it does through the suathletics link. There were rows of available seats on living social and they were not available on suathletics. So does that mean we may have a lot more unsold tiks then what shows on suathletics?? I hope those clowns up at SU have a real handle on the total available cause they're sure acting like its a near sell-out with there total lack of doing a damn thing to market this game! As a life long Syracusan and SU alumn, I'm really disgusted that this game isn't being shoved in our face all over the place with advertisement...
Wow, nice catch. I went through the Living Social link (which redirects you to Ticketmaster at the LS offer rate) and it shows a ton of tix available for sale in the lower half of the upper deck between the 20's. These same seats are showing as not available if you go the normal Ticketmaster route. Good that the athletics dept is trying to fill them, but as stated many times here clearly a problem with the current price points if they have to resort to some weird internet deal to fill some of the best seats in the dome for the biggest game in years.

Wow, nice catch. I went through the Living Social link (which redirects you to Ticketmaster at the LS offer rate) and it shows a ton of tix available for sale in the lower half of the upper deck between the 20's. These same seats are showing as not available if you go the normal Ticketmaster route. Good that the athletics dept is trying to fill them, but as stated many times here clearly a problem with the current price points if they have to resort to some weird internet deal to fill some of the best seats in the dome for the biggest game in years.
Yes that's why I wonder if we really are that close to a sell out after all, certainly doesn't look it with all those seats available for sale through the Living social link. Your right though the athletic dept. clearly has some issues with price points...

Just went to LivingSocial, it didn't look more than 300 all together. And many look to be the same seats as listed on TicketMaster. I went to TicketMaster directly, not through SUAthletics.com. Going through LS,tThe SU side it was 50 or less in total, maybe 150-200 on Clemson's side. There are only 4 sections with any tickets remaining on the Clemson side through LS.

If you go to TicketMaster directly, and not through a site, then you should see all remaining outstanding seats. Only 75 remain on the first level, one of which is first row on the 40 yard line Clemson side.

Last edited:
I have begun tweeting the living social link, and TNIAAM retweeted as well. Hey every bit helps right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom