Clemson travel plans | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson travel plans

I believe it's the fourth greatest daily snowfall for March. Third place is the 18.9 inches we got last March 14th.

How soon we forget...

I bet I could guess what year #1 was

I the article said 93. Which I remember vividly as I was in high school. In fact I was in the middle of my 5 hour class for my license and they let us go at 12 as opposed to 2 or 3 pm due to the storm.

I bet 93 doubled whatever #2 was.

Let's pull for late late late arrival tonight and a sleepy team tmrw primed for the upset!
Last time I remember that happening was NC State and I think they beat the Fair Ennis team

I just finished clearing out the driveway and I still have to rake the roof. I would imagine the water equivalent of this storm is up towards the ‘93 storm. This stuff is heavy.

Hard to believe I was grilling on the deck in my shorts and t shirt last week.

I bet 93 doubled whatever #2 was.

The Blizzard of '93 was a 2-day event and both of those days are the top 2 snowiest days of March. The whole event (the blizzard) did indeed more than double any March one-day storm.

22.1" - 3/13/1993
19.9" - 3/14/1993
18.9" - 3/24/2017
16.7" - 3/2/2018

Last time I remember that happening was NC State and I think they beat the Fair Ennis team

It was a near escape W but it was one of those red flag games in a stretch where we were playing poorly scoring in the 50s/low 60s at home against mediocre teams. It was games like that which prompted me to pick Dayton to beat SU in my bracket.

Last edited:
I just finished clearing out the driveway and I still have to rake the roof. I would imagine the water equivalent of this storm is up towards the ‘93 storm. This stuff is heavy.

Hard to believe I was grilling on the deck in my shorts and t shirt last week.

The water equivalent of this storm was almost 1.5 inches, that's a lot of precip.

I'll take the 75 degrees we had last week over this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom