Clemson vs Alabama | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Alabama

It's way too early to tell but I wonder how this Clemson team will compare to the 2001 Miami team

Lawrence is the next (Peyton) Manning. And we get to play against him for 2 more years. Wonderful.

Wow I would have taken Alabama, can’t believe that score

Maybe the ACC has been underrated the entire year?
I think it has to do with Clemson just being an absolute factory at this point. Besides Georgia (maybe) I don’t think anyone in either conference is all that close to Bama or Clemson. I hope we can continue being the team that Clemson stubs their toe on though.

It's still too early to call it for Clemson, I say. Tua throws the best ball on the run I've ever seen. I haven't watched a lot Alabama football this year but if this kind of freelancing is par for the course, Locksley might as well just be a cardboard cut-out up in the box.

I think it has to do with Clemson just being an absolute factory at this point. Besides Georgia (maybe) I don’t think anyone in either conference is all that close to Bama or Clemson. I hope we can continue being the team that Clemson stubs their toe on though.

Good point. I would argue FSU and Miami have the talent to be the factories of old, but coaching is the issue. SU has the coaching, but needs the talent. HCDB has that covered, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom