Clemson vs Alabama | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Alabama

Clemson 27-24.

I don't care what anyone says, I think this superpower rivalry is great for college football just like Lakers/Celtics was great for the NBA.

I believe the line is 5.5 ? I'd take Clemson based on that.

34-31 Bama

I don't feel good about it.
Just a feeling or based on something you've seen?

I didn't think y'all had much of a chance last year with Bryant, but this year, with Lawrence, Etienne more polished, that DL and the growth of Higgins/Ross, I see Clemson as having a great shot at taking home the Championship tonight.

Just a feeling or based on something you've seen?

I didn't think y'all had much of a chance last year with Bryant, but this year, with Lawrence, Etienne more polished, that DL and the growth of Higgins/Ross, I see Clemson as having a great shot at taking home the Championship tonight.
Both really. Safety play has been a weakness all year long and the interior oline having to contain Williams will be difficult. Feels like too tall of a task to me.

Bama - 42
Clemson - 27

Every decent passing attack Clemson has played this year has lit them up with Notre Dame being the outlier. Last year the Bama OL held up fine against the Clemson DL with Clemson not having to respect any passing game. Bama has Tua this year and line units are more or less the same except Clemson loses Lawrence. Bama's also seen defensive fronts similar to Clemson's with Miss St and Auburn and won't be surprised by anything.

On the other side I think Bama DL will be too much for Clemson OL similar to last year. Bama's defense has seen better offenses/quarterbacks than Clemson this year but Lawrence hasn't seen a defense like Bama's and I think Saban will be able to confuse him into a turnover or two.

Both really. Safety play has been a weakness all year long and the interior oline having to contain Williams will be difficult. Feels like too tall of a task to me.

Sounds like Miller will either be out or really hampered with that hamstring tonight. That's great news for you guys. He would be able to pressure Lawrence off the edge but Bama's depth is shot to replace him with 3 of their top 4 OLB's out with injury.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom