Clemson vs Ohio State | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Ohio State

I didn’t say that about Trevor Lawerence my god I said Trey Lance. Do a better job.
Your insult might bother me if you were worth an insult back but you got your information wrong so you aren’t worth it.
But good job good effort.
I didn’t say that about Trevor Lawerence my god I said Trey Lance. Do a better job.
Your insult might bother me if you were worth an insult back but you got your information wrong so you aren’t worth it.
But good job good effort.

Your focus on volume over quality is a strong strategy. Good luck, Internet Man!

Your focus on volume over quality is a strong strategy. Good luck, Internet Man!
This is your way of saying you were wrong.
Because you were jackwagon.
Go away now. Adults are discussing facts.

I doubt you even know who Trey Lance is.

How in the world is that bush league??? It was pure class. JFC
Taking the attention away from the team that won the game so you can be the good guy is pure class? Let us have our 15 minutes and get lost Dabooooo

These low percentage sideline jump ball passes by Lawrence that never work remind me of Tommy trying this. They might work with big physical receivers but we unfortunately do not have those except for Hendrix who is always injured

This is your way of saying you were wrong.
Because you were jackwagon.
Go away now. Adults are discussing facts.

I doubt you even know who Trey Lance is.

I have not seen Lance play - like you. But you go watch the video tape, Internet Hero! And report back in what you think since you at one point declared Darnold a can’t-miss, I believe (I may be incorrect here, but seems reminiscent.)

Ohio State without a Bosa or Young on DL can’t get consistent pressure with just 4.
Their athletes aren’t as fast as Clemson skill guys.

Ohio State offense better score a lot.

When Clemson attacks outside the numbers Ohio State can’t stop them.
[/QUOTE

Should this go to Cold freezeing takes on twitter? Sorry alsacs

I have not seen Lance play - like you. But you go watch the video tape, Internet Hero! And report back in what you think since you at one point declared Darnold a can’t-miss, I believe (I may be incorrect here, but seems reminiscent.)
I feel bad for you. So I am not going to anymore but good night.

Taking the attention away from the team that won the game so you can be the good guy is pure class? Let us have our 15 minutes and get lost Dabooooo

we got our15 minutes and then some for that win. Dabo came and congratulated our guys. Setting aside the media for a moment, that was I’m quite certain one of the many moments of that night that those guys will never forget

QUOTE]

I get stuff wrong. But I did say Ohio State could beat them.
I think Clemson did a good job attacking outside the numbers passing the ball but they gotten too cute running the ball.
Bad play calling

Dabo congratulating us imo was him looking down on us. Like wow wouldn't it be swell if me Dabo went and gave those guys a high five and beating a team as great as ours?

Dabo congratulating us imo was him looking down on us. Like wow wouldn't it be swell if me Dabo went and gave those guys a high five and beating a team as great as ours?

You guys are being pretty tough on Dabo. He's eating some humble pie tonight for sure but he's a piker in the phonieness (is that a word?) department compared to the big name hoops coach down in Durham. He consoles in the handshake line when he wins and does the blow by when he loses.

Yeah I’m sure he didn’t go into ND’s locker room this year. Just take the loss and go home like you would have against someone you view as a peer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom