Clemson vs Ohio State | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Ohio State

Dabo congratulating us imo was him looking down on us. Like wow wouldn't it be swell if me Dabo went and gave those guys a high five and beating a team as great as ours?
Its natural to look down when your defending National Champs, Dabo gave Dino respect and made no excuses for that loss

LOL.Good luck, Internet Scout!
Sorry you afraid of people having opinions. Too bad you were wrong when you came at me. Embarrassing wrong so much I honestly can’t even get mad at you which makes this funny to me.
Atleast others when they come at me aren’t this pathetic.

I don’t care if you don’t like my opinions. My opinions are free ignore them if you don’t like them.

And their DL as well.
Yeah I was wrong the Buckeyes have gotten pressure as this game has gone on.
Maybe that is why Clemson has run the ball so much the Buckeye big guys are getting pressure.

Man, Danny Fumbles will have some competition next season with the rate Lawrence drops the rock on the turf.

Dabo is lacking some dudes on both sides of the LoS. He needs to step it up on the recruiting trail.

Sorry you afraid of people having opinions. Too bad you were wrong when you came at me. Embarrassing wrong so much I honestly can’t even get mad at you which makes this funny to me.
Atleast others when they come at me aren’t this pathetic.

I don’t care if you don’t like my opinions. My opinions are free ignore them if you don’t like them.
I’m not sure why he’s so super pizzed at you in this thread but I think you got a new tagline outta the deal!

Internet Man!

Am I drunk and my eyes are lying or can OSU beat bama?

Maybe. Great job by them of playing possum. They looked like dogsheet against Northwestern.

The lookahead line this morning was 11.

Hey I am actually being calm here. I am legitimately having fun at the guy coming at me. It’s like funny to me I am being nice.
I wasn’t calling you out, just commenting on the conversation you seem to be stuck having.

Feel like I’m watching Syracuse offense here. QB hike ball, pocket collapsing, QB confused, sack. Repeat.

Dabo is lacking some dudes on both sides of the LoS. He needs to step it up on the recruiting trail.
Their DL guys are young. Bresee was the #1 overall recruit last year. Xavier Thomas was out tonight. They havent gotten the edge rushers they had two years ago though.

They never seem to have a big time OL. They definitely need to do some work there.

I get stuff wrong but i honestly don’t get this one. I am trying to be calmer in 2021 so don’t need to go nuclear.

I am now internet man.

Well, he does have ‘Mad’ in his handle. Perhaps, that speaks for itself. :)

Hot Take: Shafer yelling across the field at Dabo for “running it up”, in the 1st half, was that lowest ever point for SU football. Lower than anything Gerg did. Absolute pathetic embarrassment. I cringe everytime I see that GIF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom