Clemson vs Ohio State | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson vs Ohio State

Ohio State has played a great game. Day put together a heck of a game plan.

OSU has the strength in the trenches and the speed on the perimeter to hang w bama

OSU was +7 against Clemson, if you can get that number against Bama take it

OSU has the strength in the trenches and the speed on the perimeter to hang w bama

I think the # will be higher than seven. maybe 8 to 9ish.

OSU played as good as they can and Bama looked bored playing Notre Dame. I’d look out for Bama to put a good ol fashion Tide whooping on the Buckeyes.

Dabo is a phony clown. Coming into our locker room after the upset is as bush league as it gets.

Fugg him fugg Clemson and fugg just about every other school in the ACC

It was a nice thing to do, he seems to get along with Dino.

Historically the Pistons leaving the court against the Bills, BB leaving the field early against the Giants, that's pretty bush league stuff. Or, after losing the best paying job one guy could ever have, lighting up a cheap cigar in a concrete hallway.

I would not take that

Historically the Pistons leaving the court against the Bills, BB leaving the field early against the Giants, that's pretty bush league stuff. Or, after losing the best paying job one guy could ever have, lighting up a cheap cigar in a concrete hallway.
I get what you’re saying I can understand why people don’t agree with my take on it.

HOWEVER, if we didn’t want that cigar to be lit we could have, you know, beat a CUSA team at home.

I get what you’re saying I can understand why people don’t agree with my take on it.

HOWEVER, if we didn’t want that cigar to be lit we could have, you know, beat a CUSA team at home.

JB has lost games to the lowly at times too. Take the win, (thank the school for the best paying job you'll ever have) and move on.

Anyway, this sport is way too much of the usual suspects.

I did think Dabo coming in the locker room was kinda big brother/little brother type stuff. Did he go into LSU locker room last year or Ohio tonight. I’m not mad about it but was kinda like “huh?”

Don’t get me started on Shafer. Gets mad at the first and last school to offer him a HC job and decides to smoke on campus in a non-smoking building after getting fired and winning a game? Yeah that’s bush league for sure

I did think Dabo coming in the locker room was kinda big brother/little brother type stuff. Did he go into LSU locker room last year or Ohio tonight. I’m not mad about it but was kinda like “huh?”

Don’t get me started on Shafer. Gets mad at the first and last school to offer him a HC job and decides to smoke on campus in a non-smoking building after getting fired and winning a game? Yeah that’s bush league for sure

I know a million moons ago when we beat Maryland in 2004 Gary Williams got on the SU bus to address the team. Maybe these aren't one in a million things, dunno.

Agree on the latter for sure.

He didnt set a good example for Wolfhound or whatever the heck he named his Kid.

agree 100%, sometimes just take things for what they are, a coach tipping his hat to another team for a job well done. And like yiu said he and Dino get along. Doesn’t keep him from trying to beat us by 50 the next time. Not everyone is angry portal pounding no excuses internet man! :):):)

Is it just me or is the Clemson offense very simple and basic and designed to grind out wins vs lesser talent?

Once they got behind it was pretty much over and they played into OSU's hands.

I am not sure Fields will play like he has to vs Bama though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom