Clemson Wagner | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Wagner

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
What do you think the odds are that SU will bundle Wagner, Tulane and Clemson as far as single game ticket sales. I say 90 %

Great idea! LOL When was the last time they did that? Michigan in '99?

I think they'll bundled it with just Wagner.

Buy season tickets and it's not an issue. :)

Do Clemson fans travel well? Especially this far north? I always thought the package games were used more for big traveling fan bases. I also don't know if they've ever done that with an in-conference game.

Do Clemson fans travel well? Especially this far north? I always thought the package games were used more for big traveling fan bases. I also don't know if they've ever done that with an in-conference game.

Seems to be legit interest for them making the Cuse game. I'm sure they'll travel more than ohhh every exBE team save VTech and WVU.

Seems to be legit interest for them making the Cuse game. I'm sure they'll travel more than ohhh every exBE team save VTech and WVU.
theres gonna be a whole lot of suthners there that day, all depressed that theres not 2 feet of snow on the ground.

theres gonna be a whole lot of suthners there that day, all depressed that theres not 2 feet of snow on the ground.

I imagine quite a few will be asking for directions to the empire state building and the statue of liberty.

"Clemson Wagner" I thought we just got a wealthy, gentlemanly commit.

I imagine quite a few will be asking for directions to the empire state building and the statue of liberty.

I will happily provide those directions via 81 North and the 1000 Island Bridge.

I know bucolic CNY doesn't have the same cache as Boston, but Clemson and FSU fans were by far the best travelers to BC games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom