Clemson... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson...

IMG_5978.GIF

Whatever happens , hope we sport the all white, or white shirts/ blue pants /orange lids against Clemson. that's given they show up in orange jerseys at home.

Whatever happens , hope we sport the all white, or white shirts/ blue pants /orange lids against Clemson. that's given they show up in orange jerseys at home.
Clemson is wearing purple for this game.

I don't care about the score ...I just want to come out the game healthy

I said the same thing when watching the game Saturday night. Win or lose, we need to come out healthy for the remaining games. Good experience for these kids.

Maybe they won't be blinkered by the hype, maybe Clemson executes "the Clemsoning" we all have been waiting for this year, maybe the ghost of the Gator Bowl bites them ... whatever the outcome we have three games after this one and likely need two wins to go bowling.

Why does it seem the higher the ranking of the team we play correlate with an increased expectation of injury? Did we hope for the same thing during the Colgate, UConn and WF games?

Clemson is wearing purple for this game.
Correct. This week is Military Appreciation. The team comes out in all purple and the fans are asked to dress in purple as well. There will still be plenty of Clemson orange but Dabo has asked the fans to wear the same color as the team all season.

Here's hoping those of you who are coming have a safe trip and enjoy your visit to upstate SC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom