Clock management | Syracusefan.com

Clock management

I don't mean this as a major negative, but my initial impression was Fran waited too long to call TO when the opponent was 1st & Goal

It obviously worked out, so no big deal, but why do I feel that way?

(Not a comment on Offense performance)

I don't mean this as a major negative, but my initial impression was Fran waited too long to call TO when the opponent was 1st & Goal

Were you told growing up that you were never good enough?

Yeah some time ticked off. Got away with it by great play and play calling by the O.

The mentality of playing for the TD was the true godsend after what we’ve seen before.

Were you told growing up that you were never good enough?
There were several in the game thread who mentioned the same thing in the game thread., It worked out great, but it's ok to point out you can still improve on what went well. Deep breaths.

It was pointed out by the announcers that the ref were making it hard to call a quick time out

It was pointed out by the announcers that the ref were making it hard to call a quick time out
Ah, another knock against the refs. They WERE like a High School crew, TBH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom