CMU Game Thread... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

CMU Game Thread...

that third quarter is a glimpse of what is possible. It's like when you hit that one pure golf shot even as you hack around the course. You cling to that and keep coming back.

The work continues. Next week is going to be rough. But there are glimpses. I believe in the future of SU football.

Final stats

upload_2017-9-16_19-14-0.png

1st game of the season that didn't include much chippiness or fighting. Except in the stands.

Who cares? We've been screwed on so many bad calls through the years.
Just an observation. I'm happy we got the call. Hopefully we can get some more home cooking in games that are closer as the year goes on.

...and UConn lost to UVA by 20, and I honestly don't even know if the ladies played today.

Today was good.

Too bad PSU and WVU are eating cream puffs. Them losing would make today about perfect.
The girls crushed juggernaut Morgan St 65-0, for most likely their only win of the year. Broke an 11 game losing streak. Congrats!

I had to stop watching to grab dinner and I just kept seeing our score go up on my phone. I will have to watch the second half because the first half was difficult to watch. It sounds like they offense finally got rolling and the defense kept playing fairly well. I was worried I was going to have to watch another ugly half on replay.

I'm very happy to see us win comfortably.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom