CMU Game Thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

CMU Game Thread...

Leaving for my first football game at the dome. I'm ready to kick some arse. Can't imagine how players and coaches feel. Good luck to the guys

LGOOO!!!
It's not always that hot & muggy in there, I promise :) Hope you had a great time!!

1st game of the season that didn't include much chippiness or fighting. Except in the stands.

Would love an update on the skirmish in the stands. I've never seen so many security guards flock to a scene like that!

The girls crushed juggernaut Morgan St 65-0, for most likely their only win of the year. Broke an 11 game losing streak. Congrats!
I looked into Morgan State, and for anyone who hasn't, you should. It's fantastic.

They're obviously an fcs team that's now 0-3 against FBS teams and 0-2 against FCS teams.

They've scored a grand total of 3 points combined against Rutgers, Army, and Marshal, and they have yet to give up less than 60 points to a FBS team.

...and they could legitimately be Rutgers' biggest win of the season in any major sport.

Wow Shy has to stop the ball... what was he doing!?
Yup. He is beating himself up pretty bad for this play. He thought the ball was still moving and rushed it. Tried to make the stop when he thought it was rolling in and his momentum carried him in. Sucks

What are you using to stream?
cddbedb04d5669b11142fb81846fddaf.jpg

One of these.

Did someone say stream?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online