Coach Boeheim press conference | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Boeheim press conference

he's like ray charles with the muppets. needed a better back up band than we gave him this year.

latest

hoping we somehow snag 1 more tourney game.

Truth of the matter is that they aren't making shots. They've had good opportunities inside and out. They've missed almost as many shots within 5 feet of the basket as they have beyond the arc.
I'd be willing to bet that part of Buddy's problems are still with his ankle. The number of his shots that have been short could easily be caused by not getting normal lift off the floor.
All in all, they are either going to decide to go aggressively for it in the tournament or get blown out. I don't think there will be much in between.
They have tired legs. They play 40 mins all game, every game- which is plain stupid, IMO. And our 6-8 or 9 players are apparently beyond the pale and can’t be trusted to do anything once on the floor. So the Ironmen play on.

There are few better all around players than Hughes in the ACC.

He's definitely the best player on this year's team, by an embarrassingly large margin. Aside from JGIII on occasion, Eli's the only guy who can create his own shot - and opposing coaches know this as well.

JMO, he's a really good scorer, but he does have a tendency to go MIA at times. He's a decent defender, but (again, JMO), he sometimes seems disinterested in rebounding. Could be due to fatigue, from getting little to no rest. I don't remember much about his passing, TBH.

He'll be missed next year, no doubt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom