Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network

I am also going to equate that with the fact that his mother had him at 13, and he knows he is a girl dad and having parents present will be important. Lots of respect for this...
and maybe he's sincere about it but I am not going to hold it against him if he has great success here and move on in 4-5 years but he does seem to hold P&D in high regard so maybe he wants to stay put for a while

Love his messaging for the FB alumni, any and all, to come to the practices. It makes me want to see if I can get my dad to one of the practices. I’m not sure if he’s been back to one since he blew his knee out playing for the program back in 70s.

10 years from now, if all goes well, he'll be worth about $30m. Why not "retire" early?
Seriously...

In A Hurry Goodbye GIF by Looney Tunes
d

I really hope no one on here has killed his media presence or his dropping of s bombs. That is the last thing we need.

He’s going to be and he’s not wrong. Wants everyone invested, it takes a village essentially.

He even mentioned wanting fans AT THE SPRING GAME.

This guy will have fan fests I have no doubt.
Hopefully get the better relations going with Ft. Drum again. Feel that was kind of lacking with Dino the last few years or so again.

10 years from now, if all goes well, he'll be worth about $30m. Why not "retire" early?
Let's hope his success reaches his level of expectations. Who would be the leader for the commissioning his statue?

The football alumni have been re-activated.
I think this will be a big hit or an epic disaster. I respect his self confidence but can this guy actually run a football program?? He seemed to be really focused on recruiting and to me he seems a little naive to what he’s facing.
I certainly hope I’m wrong but I’m very apprehensive about what he can actually accomplish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom