Coach K after the game | Syracusefan.com

Coach K after the game

realorange

Living Legend
I may have missed the post, but I wonder what Coach K said to Ennis and Grant immediately after the game. He spoke with them for 15-20 seconds. It seemed like a lot more than nice game.

That was nice of K to do. I know many on this board don't necessarily like K, but a lot of us respect him, and this was a good move by him when he knew TE and JG were upset. This is assuming good encouraging words were spoken.

Im a bit skeptical of him talking to our two top nba prospects. Grant played great. Ennis didnt. So what was he saying?

Im a bit skeptical of him talking to our two top nba prospects. Grant played great. Ennis didnt. So what was he saying?

This is what I'm talking about. What are you implying? The only things I can think of that you might be implying are nuts. Are we really a completely insane fan base like this makes us sound? It was a class move by K. Oh and I have seen JB single a great player out like this for a comment or two, what do you think he's doing, planting drugs on the kid?

SUintheVille said:
That was nice of K to do. I know many on this board don't necessarily like K, but a lot of us respect him, and this was a good move by him when he knew TE and JG were upset. This is assuming good encouraging words were spoken.

It's not a matter of liking him or not, it's that the cheating for years went unchecked and he has refs in his back pocket.

This is what I'm talking about. What are you implying? The only things I can think of that you might be implying are nuts. Are we really a completely insane fan base like this makes us sound? It was a class move by K. Oh and I have seen JB single a great player out like this for a comment or two, what do you think he's doing, planting drugs on the kid?

Relax. I dont think K did anything wrong. I am just curious what he said. It isnt like ennis played a great game.

Relax. I dont think K did anything wrong. I am just curious what he said. It isnt like ennis played a great game.
He probably told Grant he had a good game, pay attention to x/y/z, etc.; and told Ennis to keep his head up, there will be days like these, he knows he'll play better, etc. And like ClamOtto said above, I hope he said, "Another year in school will definitely help you." :)

What he told Tyler Ennis:

"Jimmy looked like a maniac tonight, but rest assured he will not screw you over with NBA GM's if you decide to leave early and go pro. He is not as evil as me"

The one thing I did not agree with him saying last night was that the refs got it wrong in Syracuse with the block and right last night with the charge. But I suppose one could not have expected him to say anything else.