Coach K on Dan Patrick | Syracusefan.com

Coach K on Dan Patrick

How great would Dukes zone be with Boeheim teaching it to them. Mikes still a newbie at it

I'm convinced Coach K spearheaded the NCAA investigation to give Syracuse sanctions in 2015. His "classy" act will be exposed as a fraud once the FBI investigation goes fully public. I hope we beat them by 20 and they lose all their scholarships.

I'm convinced Coach K spearheaded the NCAA investigation to give Syracuse sanctions in 2015. His "classy" act will be exposed as a fraud once the FBI investigation goes fully public. I hope we beat them by 20 and they lose all their scholarships.
Ridiculous. Coach K got us to help Melo with his paper?

Ridiculous. Coach K got us to help Melo with his paper?

What's ridiculous is you implying the sanctions were justified.

If you knew half the things that went on at ALL Division I programs, you'd be more pissed about the sanctions that were put in place than you currently are.

The Boeheim interview yesterday was great. Patrick asked him if he could beat Paypal in a shooting contest. He said of course I could beat him the guy can barely walk. They were talking about Bob Huggins pants falling down and Boeheim said, he is a great coach and every time I see Bob he says he has lost a few pounds. I don't know what to say because it doesn't seem like he has. If he lost them, they found him really quick.

He also purposely went after Jordan Tucker to spite us then didn't play him to spite us again and then went even further making sure he went to Butler to rub salt in the Arinze wound.

the K/JB relationship reminds me of the Russell/Wilt relationship. It's difficult to see your friend as your enemy.

What's ridiculous is you implying the sanctions were justified.

If you knew half the things that went on at ALL Division I programs, you'd be more pissed about the sanctions that were put in place than you currently are.
Where did I say that? Can you read? I said it was ridiculous that K got us put on probation. I agree that we were hit unfairly. And I know exactly what is going on in college basketball.

He also purposely went after Jordan Tucker to spite us then didn't play him to spite us again and then went even further making sure he went to Butler to rub salt in the Arinze wound.
lol

the K/JB relationship reminds me of the Russell/Wilt relationship. It's difficult to see your friend as your enemy.

Perhaps a better comparison is the Magic/Bird relationship?

Hey K, just because you have other people getting their hands dirty, it doesn't mean your hands are clean.

he also gave a lot of credit to mike hopkins. said during the years at usa basketball, hop & jeff capel traded a lot information and knowledge back and forth, and that capel learned a lot about zone rotations from hop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom