Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024

He looks 35 years old…….the player, not the coach.
It looks like Coach Redd continues to recruit even though we now have 10 full-time assistant coaches. Is it possible he’s allowed to recruit because Coach Brown has decided to make a full-time assistant a non-recruiter?

Like maybe the new special teams coach?

Last edited:
It looks like Coach Redd continues to recruit even though we now have 10 full-time assistant coaches. Is it possible he’s allowed to recruit because Coach Brown has decided to make a full-time assistant a non-recruiter?

Like maybe the new special teams coach?
perhaps this

Periodically, as happened this past fall, some institutions can designate non-coaching personnel – senior analysts, recruiting directors – to carry out off-campus recruiting evaluations due to extenuating circumstances, such as if health conditions are a factor for a full-time assistant coach’s inability to be on the road recruiting.

I remember when Neb had a coaching change and the AD/Osborne stepped in and recruited because he could pass the test and do it.

perhaps this

Periodically, as happened this past fall, some institutions can designate non-coaching personnel – senior analysts, recruiting directors – to carry out off-campus recruiting evaluations due to extenuating circumstances, such as if health conditions are a factor for a full-time assistant coach’s inability to be on the road recruiting.

I remember when Neb had a coaching change and the AD/Osborne stepped in and recruited because he could pass the test and do it.
Redd seems like he’s meant to be on the road recruiting. His ultimate position responsibility I think will be RB.

Thompson HS, Alabaster, AL
1706569530211.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom