Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Coaches on the Road...or in the Air 2024

These guys are all over the place. I know Babers staff got around, but this is an entirely different level. I'm loving it.
As someone who didn't follow this board closely before -- is this level of travel normal? Feels like we have a lot of coaches pounding pavement right now.

As someone who didn't follow this board closely before -- is this level of travel normal? Feels like we have a lot of coaches pounding pavement right now.
There have been changes in the NCAA recruiting rules in recent years that allow more contact with prospects off campus earlier. They can now have off campus contact with a HS prospect as soon as January 1st of the players Junior year. This creates more off campus opportunities for contact than before.
Additionally, because this is a new staff I think we are seeing more social media posts showing these visits. Otherwise fans don't normally see where coaches are visiting unless someone posts about it on SM.

There have been changes in the NCAA recruiting rules in recent years that allow more contact with prospects off campus earlier. They can now have off campus contact with a HS prospect as soon as January 1st of the players Junior year. This creates more off campus opportunities for contact than before.
Additionally, because this is a new staff I think we are seeing more social media posts showing these visits. Otherwise fans don't normally see where coaches are visiting unless someone posts about it on SM.
The pipelines they are building with these HS coaches and staffs are nothing short of amazing

Where is that jacket sold? My goodness that’s a beaut Clark
Is that the one from Manny's?
Yep!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors