Coaching Candidates | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Candidates

They need a guy that can recruit NJ/ downstate NY and one that can replace Monroe in Florida IMO. And it's not easy to recruit for Syracuse so they better be pretty damn good.

Kaj Sanders

@kajsanders_

Blessed to have received An offer from the University of Minnesota!
@CoachNJ_Monroe

@bccoachvito
https://twitter.com/kajsanders_

We have a problem I anticipated with Nick leaving. He has offered a kid he offered while recruiting for us. No surprise here, but to see his name offering the same recruits is a bit of a pain in my a**.

Too bad they don't have to sign a non compete clause in college football like we have in business.

Kaj Sanders
@kajsanders_

Blessed to have received An offer from the University of Minnesota!
@CoachNJ_Monroe

@bccoachvito
https://twitter.com/kajsanders_

We have a problem I anticipated with Nick leaving. He has offered a kid he offered while recruiting for us. No surprise here, but to see his name offering the same recruits is a bit of a pain in my a**.

Too bad they don't have to sign a non compete clause in college football like we have in business.
Why wouldn’t he?

I believe Dino stated at the end of the season he didn’t foresee any staff changes. He’s either not being upfront or he’s clueless with regards to his staff.
or they had already been decided on and just not announced

Coaches will continue to come available until shortly after the NFL season is completed.

NFL teams will make change to their coaching staff once they complete their season. Eight teams (25% of the NFL) are still playing. There will be movement for the next month.

In my opinion it’s more important to hire the right person for the job than to hire someone “now”.

Let’s get it right.

Go Orange!

Coaches will continue to come available until shortly after the NFL season is completed.

NFL teams will make change to their coaching staff once they complete their season. Eight teams (25% of the NFL) are still playing. There will be movement for the next month.

In my opinion it’s more important to hire the right person for the job than to hire someone “now”.

Let’s get it right.

Go Orange!

Agree also after the Feb signing day as well as a possibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom