Coaching Carousel | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel

As someone who in not invested in the NFC East, it would be fascinating if TC were to rebuild the Eagles... ;)

I'm not sure if he'll get another chance, but if he does then I would expect it to be in another division.

I think Tom is done and is going fishing.
Probably, but then why not just come out and say that?

If he had then we wouldn't see reports such as: "Fox Sports’ Mike Garafolo reports Coughlin is not retiring and will coach again if the right opportunity presents itself."

Probably, but then why not just come out and say that?

If he had then we wouldn't see reports such as: "Fox Sports’ Mike Garafolo reports Coughlin is not retiring and will coach again if the right opportunity presents itself."
Yes, but at his age he might only get non-hs offers. Consultant or maybe media. Big fan, wish him the best.

Looks like a good get. W Mich has had the highest ranked classes in the MAC the last couple of years, and Reynolds is given a lot of credit for that - with Fleck being the main factor.

More mid western guys. Doesn't Dino have any Texas guys?

Marroniac said:
Named Top 10 recruiter from schools outside the "Big Six" Conferences, not top 10 in the country. Pretty big difference.

It's all relative. Guys who are good recruiters are good recruiters.

TheCusian said:
It's all relative. Guys who are good recruiters are good recruiters.

It's great to have someone that can recruit and coach. So do we know or have any indication if he is a good coach and better than Daost at an important position? I'll take coaching over recruiter any day. A good coach can coach up average talent and make great talent excel. A so so coach even though a good recruiter, may never get out of those recruits their potential.

rrlbees said:
It's great to have someone that can recruit and coach. So do we know or have any indication if he is a good coach and better than Daost at an important position? I'll take coaching over recruiter any day. A good coach can coach up average talent and make great talent excel. A so so coach even though a good recruiter, may never get out of those recruits their potential.

Agree completely.

I was speaking to the difference between being a top six conf recruiter vs non. Top 6 or P5 guys will be more proven in both coaching and recruiting on average - but that's not to say a non p5 guy can't be.

I'd suggest that Babers was impressed with the line play since they squared off a few times.

I have nothing to add, I just noticed the thread was at 999 replies, so I wanted to be #1,000.

Tough news about Larry Coker, ZZZzzzzz. Had no idea that corpse was still employed.

Said Chip, in post 1001.

Yes, but the 1,000th reply.

No one pays attention to the post #'s.

(seriously, don't look at the # of posts, no one pays attention to it).