Coker back to linebacker | Syracusefan.com

Coker back to linebacker

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
He is listed as a LB on SUAthletics.com. Sorry if already posted. Does this mean the Tank has been tanked?

He is listed as a LB on SUAthletics.com. Sorry if already posted. Does this mean the Tank has been tanked?

Wasn't he listed as a LB last year while also being in the Tank package?

Wasn't he listed as a LB last year while also being in the Tank package?
Yes and he was listed on the 2-deep at LB after Spring Football.

Hmm, I just checked, and yes, he was always listed as a LB.

*Admins, you can strike this thread, please.

When I saw the title I immediately thought you were talking about Malcolm Cater. I wouldn't think HCSS would have given him another chance.

Hmm, I just checked, and yes, he was always listed as a LB.

*Admins, you can strike this thread, please.

In the spirit of appropriate ball breaking, I hope a request like this means an automatic 48 hour tacking of said thread.

Frozen, what did you think he was listed at before?

I assumed he was originally listed as a LB and then was switched to FB when he started playing FB exclusively in 2012. Obviously his uniform # changed for pass-eligibility reasons, so I assumed they changed his position on the roster.

I guess that's why you shouldn't assume. When you assume, you make an ass out of Uma Thurman.

I assumed he was originally listed as a LB and then was switched to FB when he started playing FB exclusively in 2012. Obviously his uniform # changed for pass-eligibility reasons, so I assumed they changed his position on the roster.

I guess that's why you shouldn't assume. When you assume, you make an ass out of Uma Thurman.

I was hoping you were going to say Tank Back or something.

Krautman has also been moved to K, per SUAthletics.com.

;)

Forgive Frozen. He had a Cali moment. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive Frozen. He had a Cali moment. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you did there. couchburn

When I saw the title I immediately thought you were talking about Malcolm Cater. I wouldn't think HCSS would have given him another chance.

I was looking forward to Coker and Cater starting next to each other someday, just for the name value.

Cater told police the TV set was his. Then they asked him why it had snow on top of it. :confused:

Then they asked him why it had snow on top of it. :confused:

You can totally pull that off. When asked that question, look bewildered and say "Geez! No wonder the reception was giving me such a crappy picture!" and go on your merry way.

You can totally pull that off. When asked that question, look bewildered and say "Geez! No wonder the reception was giving me such a crappy picture!" and go on your merry way.

... or "No wonder the screen was showing snow! Must've left the window open ..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom