Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

Laker fans say they have 1 roster spot available but want some guy cut so they can keep both Cole and Pippen.

Both have played well this summer. With so many guys who can create its an ideal landing spot for Cole.

An "I'm too lazy to look it up" request: can other NBA teams claims 2 way players? If so, when?

Last edited:
Interesting article which includes one familiar player's Summer League success leading to just about nothing.https://www.goldenstateofmind.com/2022/7/12/23206492/warriors-summer-league-mac-mcclung-contract?_gl=1*o61aok*

Last edited:
The more I look at Duncan Robinson the more I can see Cole filling that role and having a nice little NBA career. Robinson comes in in top 200 in defensive rating and top 150 in defensive WS. Based on Coles commitment and effort this seems very doable not to mention being 6-9 vs 6-7.

Seeing Cole in the SL makes me think how much different last season could have went if Jesse didn't get injured. Almost exactly at the time that Jesse was injured, Cole had really started getting hot which would have taken pressure defense off Buddy and would have made the team hard to defend, James also improved considerably as the team came together. Good luck to Cole to keep his hot hand rolling right into the League.