Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

I think they need cheap players who can knock down shots. I’ve watched Lebrun play for many years and a guy like Cole who can catch a pass from and hit a three is a guy Lebron wants.

You’re moving goal posts, you go from saying being the last man to regular rotation, I’m not saying he’s a starter or the 6th or 7th guy, but he’s in a spot where he can have an opportunity.

He’s on a two year deal, the Lakers see something in him.
I agree that he has an opportunity and the Lakers see something in him - as far as moving goal posts - you are either in the rotation or out and I think IF he makes the roster it will be the latter which in your earlier comment was "not remotely true".

I don think we are giving proper attention to old man Melo putting in work.

My gawd...What is wrong with people that they can get triggered enough to go off like that at an event? I mean really how does it even get that far? Effin crazy.
Ever had your teenage daughter called a whore...just because she is wearing the clothing of a rival college team?

Sometimes people need punched in the mouth. I don't know what caused this...just saying.

Last edited:
My gawd...What is wrong with people that they can get triggered enough to go off like that at an event? I mean really how does it even get that far? Effin crazy.

I saw that video on youtube. I wasn't sure if that's actually what Lebron said or if someone was just hyped up and making a funny video showing Lebron calling the shots. Didn't realize it was a hot mic situation. That's awesome.

Maybe I was duped, but the version I saw had him covering his mouth as he spoke to another player, and it sounded like they got it. They might have used an equalizer to emphasize his voice. I've done that with tapes before. Seemed real to me.

And that he's battling for the last spot and no minutes. Great for him, but he is a last man.

You know what? There is a spot for him in their rotation. They have nobody else who shoots the three as well as he does, as the #3 or 4 option.

Love the confidence. You saw it emerge at the end of last season and he just started destroying opposing defenses. Wish he had that fire the entire season.

I honestly think he would have been the star of this year's team. Big loss, but it leaves big opportunity for others on the squad.

92504342-412E-49C9-AF00-7F378C58B079.gif

I was watching the Yankees choke away a game so was only 1/2 paying attention to the Lakers but I think Cole missed his first few shots.

5 pts, 2 rebs, 2 asts in the 1st half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom