Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

I am very happy and impressed with Cole's growth and his ability to make the most of this NBA opportunity. "Opportunity" is the key word as he couldn't and didn't get it at Nova and wisely chose to move on to Cuse who highly recruited him. He got off to a rough start with us but seem to have gained his confidence and was a totally different player towards the end of the season. This confidence carried over into summer league, though I wish he would have returned for another year to lead our squad. Hope he will turn out to be another Brissett!

Off topic from Cole - I remember that Thomas Bryant, the Rochester native, who disappointed us choosing Indiana, was on the Laker’s Summer League roster too. I don’t recall seeing him play at all though. Did anyone else see him?

He's on the Lakers real roster, not the summer league.
Sorry, thought I heard he was on it to get some time after rehabbing from an ACL tear while with the Wizards. Makes sense though, being a multi year NBA vet.

You know things are looking good when you are undrafted yet getting so much attention from the teams social media accounts based upon summer league performance.
Well, you know things are looking good for him…yet bad for the organization.

Love the irony; not good enough to start for Nova but how many Nova foward starters on his team are going to make it in the NBA? To be fair, he is a late bloomer. Perhaps with more PT he would have blossomed sooner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom