Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

Didn’t score in the 2nd qtr. only played 5 mins and didn’t take a shot. They got some ball hogs trying to impress.
Agree some of these guys are gunning. But Cole also did a lot of standing on the perimeter.

I watched and am so glad that I was proven wrong - he really is legit. Does more than just shoot and he is a legit excellent shooter. Teams in the league could use him.

Hope he gets shut down early due to being likely given a good shot to be on the bench most of the season. His consistency is impressive from his first summer league through G league play and now again.

Was really hoping Austin Reaves would’ve gone elsewhere in free agency (although I knew that was unlikely). Would’ve opened the door for Cole.

Hope he gets shut down early due to being likely given a good shot to be on the bench most of the season. His consistency is impressive from his first summer league through G league play and now again.
Lakers have a deep roster going into next season. It will be hard to find minutes for Cole if he was to be on the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom