Cole Swider signs with Heat | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider signs with Heat

Really happy for Cole. Also this shows how important a fit is for a player. Some kids skill sets are made for certain teams. His was perfect for us

Really happy for Cole. Also this shows how important a fit is for a player. Some kids skill sets are made for certain teams. His was perfect for us

Yeah bummer the team was constructed in such a ridiculous way last year. Cole + a couple of the guys who transferred out could have been special and would have been a squad that could have beaten anyone honestly.

Glad we got him to the league in the end hes going to play some games for certain this year. I don't know if he gets a cup of coffee if he never leaves Nova or picks a different school than us to transfer to.

Fit in the NBA is Uber important.

Still not sure Cole or Buddy have enough to play in the NBA on the defensive end, but at least Cole has some height and can rebound decently.

If he started here he would have left after his sophomore year lol
Your belief. My belief is he would had stayed 4 years. All conjecture on both of our parts.

6 pts, 2 rebs, 1 ast and 1 stl at half on 2-3 from 3. They missed the ast and steal.

I haven't been able to watch these games. But, from what it sounds like, this is how he was playing in the preseason games last year. Then, the year started, and he was in a funk. It always felt to me like he wasn't sure what his place was on last year's team until the end of the year. He thought he should be the star, but he was trying to take a back seat. It just seemed weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom