Cole Swider to hire an agent and declare for the NBA Draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider to hire an agent and declare for the NBA Draft

I almost get it. One of the issues with some of the transfers is by the time it start to click we are already in a huge hole. It happened this year and it happened with the Andrew White/John Gillon team. Add 6 freshmen to the mix and it gets even more complicated.
I will still take proven talent over a frosh who is rated around 100 in his class.

I almost get it. One of the issues with some of the transfers is by the time it start to click we are already in a huge hole. It happened this year and it happened with the Andrew White/John Gillon team. Add 6 freshmen to the mix and it gets even more complicated.
Good thing we have a bona fide basketball HOF coach to be there to, you know, coach.

Bringing in 6 new players is going to be incredibly difficult. And it looks like we will add a 7th! Coaches will really be challenged to get some semblance of continuity from this squad.
I cant see how chaz and jba are on schollie...unless they are going to be in the rotation at some point.

perhaps JB sees JBA as an option at forward...he does know the zone and the rotations and is active on the floor.

...would be nice if there were 3 portal players coming in...

Good thing we have a bona fide basketball HOF coach to be there to, you know, coach.
I hear you. I also know there’s a situation that exists where we sign transfer forward and 4 of these kids don’t see the light of day because JB is playing said player 39mpg.

Last edited:
Stinks but I really loved watching him this year. Greatest tragedy is we didn’t have I’m for three other years

Mintz
Girard
Bunch
Benny
Edwards
Outside shooting? I’m hoping Mintz can hold his own from 3. Seems like Taylor has a real shot at cracking the starting 5 if he can prove to be reliable from deep.

We need an athletic guy who is long
can shoot it. We don’t red any one dimensional player:

thank you cole good luck to you in all your travels .overseas.

Relax everybody. Would've been nice to have Cole but the season is far from forfeit. Feature Jesse and let the young talent figure things out

I cant see how chaz and jba are on schollie...unless they are going to be in the rotation at some point.

perhaps JB sees JBA as an option at forward...he does know the zone and the rotations and is active on the floor.

...would be nice if there were 3 portal players coming in...
JBA looks like he wants to take shots from the perimeter, he would help rebounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom