Cole Swider | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider

What helps Cole is his quick release. One of his 3s was on an out of bounds play in the corner. Real quick. The color commentator was the former GM of the Bucks. He likes him a lot. Thinks he’ll eventually be on a roster all year.
Watched some of that and Stevie Thompson’s kid had a heck of a game.Did we ever try and go after him when he was coming out of H.S.?

Watched some of that and Stevie Thompson’s kid had a heck of a game.Did we ever try and go after him when he was coming out of H.S.?
We offered both of Stevie‘s sons, but they are a close family and they decided to stay home in Corvallis and play at Oregon State. Stevie has been at OSU for something like 11 or 12 years.

Swider last game: 50% from the field, 67% from three.

Rest of the heat team: 26% from the field, 16% from three.

I think this is notable seeing as he's competing against the guys on his own team as much as he is competing against the guys on the other team.

As a person that attended the Jazz summer league almost every year, I can tell you, it bodes well for a guy that's a little more seasoned to come out of the gates hot in that format. The experience in professional basketball shows.

Since he played the whole 1st qtr he only played 4 mins in the 2nd qtr cause they need to get everyone minutes. But he still had 7 pts and made another 3. 18 at halftime and 4/6 from 3.

Only played 4 mins in 3rd and didn’t score.

As a person that attended the Jazz summer league almost every year, I can tell you, it bodes well for a guy that's a little more seasoned to come out of the gates hot in that format. The experience in professional basketball shows.
Kinda irritated we never got together when I lived closer to the best coast. The again it may not be the best idea.

Cole and a couple other regulars like Ware who has kicked ass aren’t starting. Looks like Cole might have a different type of warm up on too. Don’t know what that means.

Cole did not play.