Coleman/ Meeks | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Coleman/ Meeks

BludOrange said:
Yeah, your thread on BJ not being D1 was not bashing him. :)

That's not me, that's 2-3zone, I'm two3zone. Stop it.

e. It's not fair to him to put this massive expectations on him.

Don't mistake my honest assessment with bashing him. I don't bash any Syracuse player.

You don't have to worry about that with Dajuan hes a mcdonalds all american he has his own expectations.
:)

Maybe they should have an e-Gladiator-type event between you two for the rights to keep the name. Instead of death, the loser would just get banned.

Either way, I laughed out loud at your post!

two3zone said:

You people all look the same to me.

When Dajuan Coleman came to Syracuse I envisioned him being the kind of player Kennedy Meeks is for UNC-- a big guy who is not a great athlete but uses his big body to establish position and do damage down low. I know that DC has lost some weight but he has a very similar physique to Meeks.

If DC is able to bounce back from the surgery and become the kind of low post banger that Meeks is, that would be huge. I think he has it in him; he just has to learn not to bring the ball down. Keep the ball high, work on your footwork and a few basic post moves and do work on the blocks. Meeks is not a dominant presence, but we'd all sign up for his production in a heartbeat.

Come on, DC! We are all rooting for you!

Who is this Coleman you speak of? I am very skeptical that he ever plays another meaningful minute at SU again.

He hasn't played more than 10 minutes since December 20, 2013 which will probably be almost two years between games. Yet, no one seems to want to chalk him up as a loss ...

Who is this Coleman you speak of? I am very skeptical that he ever plays another meaningful minute at SU again.

He hasn't played more than 10 minutes since December 20, 2013 which will probably be almost two years between games. Yet, no one seems to want to chalk him up as a loss ...

Why would we WANT to do that?

Why would we WANT to do that?

I'm not getting excited about a 300 lb guy with multiple knee injuries until he's on the court playing in real games. I feel terrible for him though. Hope he gets back on track soon.

I'm not getting excited about a 300 lb guy with multiple knee injuries until he's on the court playing in real games. I feel terrible for him though. Hope he gets back on track soon.

Guess you haven't seen him in quite a while in person at a game. 300lbs? Not anymore/

Well no, he's far more advanced than Chino, but 90% of division one players are.

Chino never brings the ball down. Can't say the same for Coleman.

OttoMets said:
Chino never brings the ball down. Can't say the same for Coleman.

He doesn't bring the ball down no, but I can't think of any other aspect in the game that Chino is better than DC at least yet. That's unfortunately saying a lot.

He doesn't bring the ball down no, but I can't think of any other aspect in the game that Chino is better than DC at least yet. That's unfortunately saying a lot.

Can't say I disagree with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom