Colgate 9-0 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate 9-0

You are wrong. I would not ignore it. And I would call for the whole thing to be blown up and people to be in jail. As would everyone else here. Silly statement.

But since people like nothing more than to share secrets (again, see Watergate), and NOTHING has ever come out, I will side with reasonable people and assume it is a baseless conspiracy theory. Because without proof (and I mean proof, not feelings, not assumptions, not "it looks like...", etc.), it is just that. A baseless conspiracy theory.

You're better than this.
There have been many documented instances of refs and officials fixing games. Fifa had a huge black eye from this a couple of years ago. I don't think the people involved in this are going to come out and incriminate themselves and some of it is done by organized crime, which I think stops people from talking about it.

Was at the game yesterday. Great comeback and last second field goal to win for 'Gate. Very fun atmosphere.
Next weeks FCS games are televised I think. 'Gate vs NDST, they are going to have to beat the Alabama of the FCS on their home field to move on. With that defense, they have a fighting chance.

There have been many documented instances of refs and officials fixing games. Fifa had a huge black eye from this a couple of years ago. I don't think the people involved in this are going to come out and incriminate themselves and some of it is done by organized crime, which I think stops people from talking about it.
Again, you are moving the goal posts. You are very good at that.

You were not talking about just referees fixing games. You were talking about conference executives actively arranging wins and losses to protect whatever interests you dream up. Which does not happen.

Thanks for derailing the Colgate thread.

Go Red Raiders!

Next weeks FCS games are televised I think. 'Gate vs NDST, they are going to have to beat the Alabama of the FCS on their home field to move on. With that defense, they have a fighting chance.

Noon on ESPN. In Florida next weekend, will be a tough decision if the beach is calling my name!

Noon on ESPN. In Florida next weekend, will be a tough decision if the beach is calling my name!
Go to a beach bar, they have outdoor seating with Tv's on and attractive people in swim ware. You get everything.

You are wrong. I would not ignore it. And I would call for the whole thing to be blown up and people to be in jail. As would everyone else here. Silly statement.

But since people like nothing more than to share secrets (again, see Watergate), and NOTHING has ever come out, I will side with reasonable people and assume it is a baseless conspiracy theory. Because without proof (and I mean proof, not feelings, not assumptions, not "it looks like...", etc.), it is just that. A baseless conspiracy theory.

You're better than this.

Yeah but Dino loves to talk about "belief without evidence"...;)

Was at the game yesterday. Great comeback and last second field goal to win for 'Gate. Very fun atmosphere.
I was there too. Best game I've seen live this year. Great to finally see some atmosphere at Colgate.

I was there too. Best game I've seen live this year. Great to finally see some atmosphere at Colgate.

This is the funniest phenomenon with these postseason runs - the team that draws about 2,000 people to games suddenly has four-plus times that number actually caring about football for two weeks.

I couldn't make it this weekend but was reminded of this on Facebook when a dozen or more people (mostly non-football-fans) were posting links to photos of students (most of whom had never been to a football game in four years) tearing down the goal posts and throwing them into Taylor Lake in 2004.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom