Colgate. Colgate? Seriously…Colgate. Hmmmm. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate. Colgate? Seriously…Colgate. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colgate cannot beat even Lehigh.
It doesn't really matter to Colgate because for them to get in the NCAAT, which is their only goal, they have to win the Patriot league tourney. Which they will.

Speaking of that… what’s the Net looking like?

It doesn't really matter to Colgate because for them to get in the NCAAT, which is their only goal, they have to win the Patriot league tourney. Which they will.
What would you like to bet they don’t win the patriot league? They’re trash.

Don’t look now, but Colgate is in first place in the Patriot and our loss is back up to Q3.

Too little, too late, unfortunately.

Don’t look now, but Colgate is in first place in the Patriot and our loss is back up to Q3.

Too little, too late, unfortunately.
.......AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Colgate cannot beat even Lehigh.
Ive made so much money on Lehigh this year it is ridiculous. A tout way smarter than I turned me onto them early year when they were 20 OOC point dogs (at minimum) every night, at one point I think they were like 2-9 but they always covered! And it has gotten better as conference play began. I dont even know their record at this point but im like 10-1 betting their games!

On the bright side we might as well get this ultimate What loss out of the way this year. It's not like it's going to cost us the tourney.

They got beat by Boston U. today. Although BU is pretty good, lost by 1 in OT to FSU in Tally

On the bright side we might as well get this ultimate What loss out of the way this year. It's not like it's going to cost us the tourney.
Brian see's the bright side in something, there has been a change in the force. Expect the season to turn around.

Cuse fans still clinging to some sort of illusion that Colgate is a dignified loss in any way... YIKES. This is some serious Rutgers and UConn-level board chatter.
It’s not my concern that you can’t handle a little ribbing from your ASU and WVU friends. Will it be a Q3 loss or a Q4 loss? That’s all that matters. And that’s always been the case.

It’s not my concern that you can’t handle a little ribbing from your ASU and WVU friends. Will it be a Q3 loss or a Q4 loss? That’s all that matters. And that’s always been the case.
There is no ribbing, they miss a strong Syracuse almost as much I do. Hell, I miss an average Syracuse. Do you think it's just them? Not all of us are in denial, bud; that it took a 20-point win over... Wake... for you to re-engage here shows the depths of your denial and suffering.

My comment about my friends elsewhere chatting about our program's demise as a power is a super weird thing for you to get hung up on. We suck. Everyone knows it. Shoot the messenger if you like.

There is no ribbing, they miss a strong Syracuse almost as much I do. Hell, I miss an average Syracuse. Do you think it's just them? Not all of us are in denial, bud; that it took a 20-point win over... Wake... for you to re-engage here shows the depths of your denial and suffering.

My comment about my friends elsewhere chatting about our program's demise as a power is a super weird thing for you to get hung up on. We suck. Everyone knows it. Shoot the messenger if you like.
What does any of that have to do with the Colgate loss being Q3 or Q4?

What does any of that have to do with the Colgate loss being Q3 or Q4?
Oh, you get to tell me what parts of your post I can respond to? I just figured that was a schtick you used in discussions with folks of a certain... perspective. Amusing at times, but that's not how it actually works.

You bumped a post on a loss to Colgate because you feel cocky after a win over Wake. So Rutgersian. Just enjoy the win and let's hope more of the remaining games look like this.

Oh, you get to tell me what parts of your post I can respond to? I just figured that was a schtick you used in discussions with folks of a certain... perspective. Amusing at times, but that's not how it actually works.

You bumped a post on a loss to Colgate because you feel cocky after a win over Wake. So Rutgersian. Just enjoy the win and let's hope more of the remaining games look like this.
I bumped this thread on Thursday.

You can respond to whatever you want. That doesn’t make it relevant.

I bumped this thread on Thursday.

You can respond to whatever you want. That doesn’t make it relevant.
You responded to me last night after Wake, so don't try to mince words and weasel out. You are hardly any sort of arbiter on what is "relevant". Just own the fact that you are lashing out because you are so desperate to see any ray of sunshine. I honestly don't blame you.

You responded to me last night after Wake, so don't try to mince words and weasel out. You are hardly any sort of arbiter on what is "relevant". Just own the fact that you are lashing out because you are so desperate to see any ray of sunshine. I honestly don't blame you.
You’re being intellectually dishonest and that’s disappointing.

Probably for the best. A loss to Colgate should only be something that gets spoken of as a repressed memory in deep therapy, not a lifeline for certain posters to latch onto because their feelings are hurt.
Intellectually dishonest…with a side of projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom