Colgate Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

It’s a reflex action handed down by millions of years of evolution

It's funny, our current society is so at odds with nature/evolution that it seems like theyre trying to reverse the process...and seemingly having success.

OB was an awful 3 or shooter at the practices I saw. Has been even worse in games. When does he get the red light treatment? Soon I hope

Ferguson from Colgate is doing his best Davonte Graham impression.

Pass the ball to the foul line - Guaranteed open three on the kick out.

Pass the ball back and forth on the perimeter - Guaranteed open three in the corner.

We are just trotting around now. You feed off the pace of the PG and Frank plays with no pace. He couldn’t even really catch up to Raymond on Colgate who actually looked like the better athlete who then proceeded to get him for the and-1.

Weird, I'm watching on one of those back channels directv 790. Got a 7 coach round table discussion, then a coach K interview.

That's what you get for trying to be better than us and watching it on real tv!

We play way too passively on offenses
It’s all 1 on 1 and just stand around.

Also I can’t say this enough but Mr. Excitment loves the sound of his own voice and talks too much.

You got my place bugged?!?

Colgate hit 15 3s vs BC. I am kind of surprised they have such a crappy record. They have played better than I would have expected.

Colgate hit 15 3s vs BC. I am kind of surprised they have such a crappy record. They have played better than I would have expected.

They seem to be very comfortable running zone offense. Good passers. Enough ballhandlers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom