Colgate Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Colgate
Saturday, September 2, 2023 | 4:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra / ESPN+ ($) | Jorge Sedano, Orlando Franklin, Marilyn Payne
Radio: TK99 (99.5 FM) / WAER (88.3 FM)

F5BbeexW0AATazu

Adams will run a kickoff to the house depending when the one time Colgate kicks off if it's the first or second half.

I‘ve decided I am going to mask. (Sigh) I am seeing a 90 and 87 year-old friends tomorrow and would feel terrible if I exposed them. I also don’t think that they would be in danger even if I did catch Covid at 5:37 p.m. (SIGH) So sick of this crap. However, I intend to enjoy the game immensely! Kumquat may.

Just signed up for yttv. How can I watch the game? ACCNX is not on the guide. I tried signing into ensp+ using my yttv credentials and I get an incorrect password message. Any suggestions?

Just signed up for yttv. How can I watch the game? ACCNX is not on the guide. I tried signing into ensp+ using my yttv credentials and I get an incorrect password message. Any suggestions?
Login to the ESPN App with YTTV as your TV provider. You have to scroll down the list of TV providers. Do not login to an ESPN Account. TV Provider is on a different line. It may ask you to login to your YTTV account or do it automatically if you're on YTTV on the same device. It should work & give you access to ACCNX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom