Colgate Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed up for yttv. How can I watch the game? ACCNX is not on the guide. I tried signing into ensp+ using my yttv credentials and I get an incorrect password message. Any suggestions?
There is another thread about being able to watch the game, with advice for ESPN+ subscribers. ACCNX is not on YTTV, and neither is YES, but there is a way around all that.

There is another thread about being able to watch the game, with advice for ESPN+ subscribers. ACCNX is not on YTTV, and neither is YES, but there is a way around all that.

Login to the ESPN app using YTTV as the TV Provider. Will give access to ACCNX.

Colgate only has 1 player over 300lb on their O/D lines. That's crazy

Login to the ESPN App with YTTV as your TV provider. You have to scroll down the list of TV providers. Do not login to an ESPN Account. TV Provider is on a different line. It may ask you to login to your YTTV account or do it automatically if you're on YTTV on the same device. It should work & give you access to ACCNX.
Thanks!

Tuba Count: 9

Not ideal.

Colgate has brought maybe 75 fans brave enough to wear maroon. Not a good turnout by them. Their football team looks really
small. I hope none of them are badly hurt today.

WifI appears to be better but hard to say for sure with a small crowd here.

Felicia is in the field and looks like she wants a uniform. Yes, she is excited.

I did find it interesting the other day when Matt Park was on Cuse Nation radio show and randomly mentioned if they decide to hold out a couple of players. There had been mentions of Thompson and Lockett maybe not being 100% and on limited snap counts but not much mention of holding anyone out completely. Makes total sense though against fcs team as no need to throw anyone out there with any nagging injuries so hopefully it’s mostly precautionary.

Clark wobbly after that hit. Concussed

Tuba Count: 9

Not ideal.

Colgate has brought maybe 75 fans brave enough to wear maroon. Not a good turnout by them. Their football team looks really
small. I hope none of them are badly hurt today.

WifI appears to be better but hard to say for sure with a small crowd here.

Felicia is in the field and looks like she wants a uniform. Yes, she is excited.
My sister is a Colgate alum. I can't even find it in my heart to talk any smack to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom