Colgate Today...and does 'Cuse correct some stuff | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Today...and does 'Cuse correct some stuff

arbitragegls

All Conference
Just a few pre-game thoughts:

1. Do we get the ball down low on set plays---we havent been good at this yet
2. Does Dion continue his good play and even better scoring
3. Does frontline of Melo, Keita and Christmas dominate...they need to show they can
4. Has Scoop shrugged off his last two mediocre games...does he have his bounce back
5. Will Triche be aggresive...and make 40% of shots--going 4 for 10 or better
6. Does Dirty continue his good play
7. Does KJ continue to show his knees are good to go
8. Does CJ get more time
9. Is MCW continuing to improve
10. Does team increase its poor FT %
11. Does one-one play turn around to team playing...60% or more baskets on assists

Going to be an interesting and good game...and quite frankly cannot wait until it begins.

I'm on the Amtrak from NYC to Syracuse now, looking forward to it. Don't have tix yet though, so any tips on getting good seats on the cheap?

go to men's room at AMTRAK syracuse ,slide your foot under the adjacent stall and tap 44 times.

I'm on the Amtrak from NYC to Syracuse now, looking forward to it. Don't have tix yet though, so any tips on getting good seats on the cheap?

Nice day to scalp tickets; they'll be out in full force.

How's the free Wi-Fi on the train holding up?

...going to be an insane crowd...going to have more than bball on its mind...remember...abused children are a protected specious and should be...please lets be mature in the crowd

People are already trickling into the Dome (which seems odd; I thought gates only opened 60 minutes before tip-off for these early-season games).

Just a few pre-game thoughts:

1. Do we get the ball down low on set plays---we havent been good at this yet
2. Does Dion continue his good play and even better scoring
3. Does frontline of Melo, Keita and Christmas dominate...they need to show they can
4. Has Scoop shrugged off his last two mediocre games...does he have his bounce back
5. Will Triche be aggresive...and make 40% of shots--going 4 for 10 or better
6. Does Dirty continue his good play
7. Does KJ continue to show his knees are good to go
8. Does CJ get more time
9. Is MCW continuing to improve
10. Does team increase its poor FT %
11. Does one-one play turn around to team playing...60% or more baskets on assists

Going to be an interesting and good game...and quite frankly cannot wait until it begins.

First of all thanks for the Basketball Post!

1. I am not sure running the offense through the post is a good idea with this team. I'm not sure any of our bigs can pass out the post when/if the double team comes...could be turnover city.
2. yes
3. yes but they won't be playing against equal size so it doesn't mean much
4. Yes I don't think he is interested in the warm up games...he'll be fine next week
5. hopefully...he is the only one that I am concerned about re: the Bernie fairly tales
6.yes
7.yes
8.equal mins. but he will get his against the better teams as xmas makes more rookie mistakes.
9.yes
10.no our best foul shooters don't go to the line enough
11. no we will get too many pts. off of TOs for 60%+ baskets on assist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom