Collaros out for regular season. | Syracusefan.com

Collaros out for regular season.

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
fracture in ankle. Munchie Legeaux will be starter.

Looked good in limited action this weekend

I really love that name. Munchie Legaux. Rolls off the tongue.

Cinci has to play at Rutgers this week... This is the second time a team has to travel to Rutgers and then back East to us, albeit a shorter distance than Florida. There will be plenty of tape on Munchie for us in two weeks. We need to treat that game like the super bowl. Obviously they will be a little more beat up then us with our bye week!

Another year we luck out against Cincy.

Okay if Cincinnati loses another game who is in line to win the Big East and get housed by Clemson in the Orange Bowl?

Another year we luck out against Cincy.

Not so fast. Muchie is quick. I would say he runs about a 4.6-4.7 40. We are going to get "read-optioned" to death with him and Pead. We really need to make sure we have assignments down for QB/RB because I see it happening a lot when we play Cincy.

Okay if Cincinnati loses another game who is in line to win the Big East and get housed by Clemson in the Orange Bowl?

WVU

Every team in the Big East except USF, or us could win the Big East. With how much I hate I have for the Big East front office I hope UConn wins out and gets the Big East BCS and GETS hammered by Clemson. I want the most embarrassing result for the Big East possible especially with a team like Arkansas most likely having no chance at a BCS bowl.

Cinci has to play at Rutgers this week... This is the second time a team has to travel to Rutgers and then back East to us, albeit a shorter distance than Florida. There will be plenty of tape on Munchie for us in two weeks. We need to treat that game like the super bowl. Obviously they will be a little more beat up then us with our bye week!

On the flip side, Munchie gets much needed game experience. I watched some of the highlights against WVU, he led a couple TD drives and the final tying FG drive. He's not going to be easy for this defense to stop.

Not so fast. Muchie is quick. I would say he runs about a 4.6-4.7 40. We are going to get "read-optioned" to death with him and Pead. We really need to make sure we have assignments down for QB/RB because I see it happening a lot when we play Cincy.
still gives us better chances that Collaros is out. im sure Munchie will give us fits though.

I am rooting for the 6 way tie at 4-3. It would be good for game promotions next year. Every BE home game would be come to the Dome and see SU take on defending BE champ UConn, Pitt, or Louisville.

still gives us better chances that Collaros is out. im sure Munchie will give us fits though.

Munchie had a 65-yard run on Saturday. Bailey had 65 yards rushing total on Friday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom