College Football Sim League | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Through two and a half games my team has yet to score a TD! If my O is gonna be even more anemic that the last two seasons, then I'm in for a long year because my defense is young this year and needs to grow a bit before they are ready to get back to last years elite level.

The field was rushed and the goalposts came down!!!

Big party at Hartwick tonight!!!

Cars are being turned over and people are climbing and hanging from the street lights!!
Huge win! Congrats Hartwick!

Ithaca dropped a tough game to a top 5 opponent to fall to 1-2. I'm taking the team out to the titty bar tonight... they need to loosen up.

Congrats Hartwick (and Jeke)...big pelt there.

Not a great start for me. Challenged my team with our OOC schedule and I'm sitting at 1-2. Not getting the QB play I've been used to the last few years, gonna need to switch up for formula a bit.

My offense finally got going in the second half but we still lost 22-43. I'm 0-3 but every team that has beaten me is 3-0 so I'm still holding out hope that we shock the world come conference play. Beware of the team with nothing to lose!!

Im in a battle today fellas, I'm going up against the #1 team and despite having 3 turnovers to there zero, Im only down 9. There going to hear the halftime speech of their lives, Im going to pull out my inner Eric Taylor. CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CANT LOSE!!!!

So... my team is garbage. I feel alot like this year's SU team. I went 9-4 in year one and two, but lost my QB, top 3 RB and top 3 WR. After my 1-2 start, i decided to start my true Frosh QB (similar to if we go to Hunt, yes i know hes a SOPH) for the rest of the year and get him ready for the future.

As a bonus, I lead 21-13 at the half on the road vs 3-0 Knox.

...still cant believe F&M went down. that guy must be slitting wrists.

Alfred headed down to Texas to take on 3-0 Sul Ross State. Up 14-10. Sophmore QB Thomas Mendez broke a 98 yard touchdown run. Its the first I've seen any type of wheels out of him. Lets hope it lasts!

Holy cow, Hell of a game at Sul Ross State!

SRS scored 21 points in the 4th quarter including a 35 yrd field goal with 4 seconds left to send the game into OT. Fast forward to triple overtime, RB Nicholas Brown rushes 1 yard for the go ahead TD. SRS comes out to try to send the game into its fourth OT, and throws a pick on the first play. Alfred leaves Texas with the W, 51-45.

Phew.

WORCHESTER TECH GOES INTO A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT IN WISCONSIN AND KNOCKS OFF THE NUMBER 1 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY 41-29. AFTER AN EPIC HALFTIME SPEECH BY COACH CLEAVENGER, WORCHESTER TECH COMES OUT OF HALFTIME AND PUTS TOGETHER 4 TOUCHDOWN DRIVES AGAINST THE MIGHTY WISCONSIN-STEVENS POINT AND OUTSCORES THEM 27-6 IN THE SECOND HALF. CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CANT LOSE!!!!!

BIG WIN FOR HOBART. First career start for the true frosh and he came thru. Knocks off previously unbeaten Knox.
Season still alive, kind of, at 2-2.

The Centennial is getting much more difficult as the seasons pass.

Props to Union for being the first of the board members (i believe) to achieve a lofty ranking (#7).

Couple that with Muhlenberg (#4) and F&M... and we have some studs.

I still liken the Hartwick win for F&M to when that D2 school went in to the Big House and took down Michigan.

WORCHESTER TECH GOES INTO A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT IN WISCONSIN AND KNOCKS OFF THE NUMBER 1 TEAM IN THE COUNTRY 41-29. AFTER AN EPIC HALFTIME SPEECH BY COACH CLEAVENGER, WORCHESTER TECH COMES OUT OF HALFTIME AND PUTS TOGETHER 4 TOUCHDOWN DRIVES AGAINST THE MIGHTY WISCONSIN-STEVENS POINT AND OUTSCORES THEM 27-6 IN THE SECOND HALF. CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CANT LOSE!!!!!

wow this Board is starting to produce. I better step it up and start beating top teams.

I think we had some guys crack the top 25 a few times.

How about Jekelish, first season playing GD, he has Muhlenburg 4th in the nation!

They went 3-10 last season, and 4-9 the two seasons before that. Keep it up Jek!