College Football Sim League | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Just in case anyone was wondering, 7 turnovers against the number 6 team wont get it done. Was tied up going into the 4th and then just kept coughing the ball up. Not a good start to the year.

Just in case anyone was wondering, 7 turnovers against the number 6 team wont get it done. Was tied up going into the 4th and then just kept coughing the ball up. Not a good start to the year.
Not a good start for me either, I only have a two SR on the defensive side of the ball and it looks like I am going to pay for my inexperience.

2-0 start for Hobart. I have no shot to be good after this year though, since i was away for the last few days of recruiting and couldnt finish strong. 5 0r 6 walk ons. Unreal. I guess as long as I have zero injuries I can survive.

Up 15-14 at the half on the road vs. #3 Nebraska Wesleyan. Would be a program changing win. Odd game too... I missed an extra point and two field goals, but scored on a punt return for a TD and a safety.

Up 15-14 at the half on the road vs. #3 Nebraska Wesleyan. Would be a program changing win. Odd game too... I missed an extra point and two field goals, but scored on a punt return for a TD and a safety.
:confused:

Ithaca is 1-2. Some close but tough games. I way overscheduled this season. Doh!

A lot of us seem to be in the same boat. I'm down 6-13 and I'm also 1-2. The conference could be very competitive within itself this year.

1-3 vs. HUM teams... Close the NC with a SIM and then the gauntlet that is our conference.. Need to hit the drawing board again.

Only managed 3 points in the 2nd half, losing 16-30.

1-3, closing out the NC with what should be a "gimme" game. Feeling good heading into conference play.

Well, I'm 2-2 so far, but one of my wins was against an actual human team in Norwich, which I pretty much destroyed 31-13. Good times.

Fought my way back to 2-2 after an 0-2 start. If there are any positives, my only loses were to the number 5 team by 3 points and then my first game where I blew a lead against the now 17th ranked team in the 4th quarter with 6 turnovers or whatever it was, I lost count.

soooo, my "gimme game" turned into a 17-24 loss. My 1-4 Saxons are heading to Plymouth State tomorrow. Aweeesooomee

Don't call it a comeback! I was down 17-6 at the half against Carnegie Mellon, came back to win 27-26 on a touchdown pass with 12 seconds left. The receiver who caught it was a guy I recruited, and a RB I recruited ran for 193 yards, so suck on that, guy who does the GUESS ratings.

Holy crap Im ranked !!!! #25 baby. And my only loss was to #2 Nebraska Wesleyan on the road in 3 OT. Wow, i could be ranked top 10 probably. Gotta keep it rolling as I head in to conference play. Good thing, is i dont have Franklin & Marshall on the schedule this year.

Lets go Hobart !!!

Ahh yep, they are doing the 3.0 upgrade
It starts...

images

From the guys in the other league, any noticeable differences?

We wont know until after the update is finished. 7pm eastern. As for game play, Pace might know, as he is still in the playoffs, so will have a game tomorrow.

I think orangepace said that the update wont take effect until the start of your next season. So, pace might not see a difference in his playoff games

right?

From the guys in the other league, any noticeable differences?
We are in the playoffs, so won't take effect for us until after this season concludes. It's down to the Elite 8 and my squad is still in it to win it. Just took down the #1 team. BOOM!