College Football Sim League | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Up and running. We can see changes in the layout already
I don't really see a whole lot that is all that different yet accept for the Position Roles screen under Coaching menu. I don't quite understand that yet, but I'll play around with it this weekend.

Is it sad that I'm excited about being up 2 points on Coast Guard?

no. its always exciting to be ahead. I'm excited to be ranked for the 1st time, although my team is promptly laying an egg vs. crap SIM team at the half.

no. its always exciting to be ahead. I'm excited to be ranked for the 1st time, although my team is promptly laying an egg vs. crap SIM team at the half.
Congrats on getting ranked.. Still seeking my first, but won't happen until next season...

In the meantime.. I'll keep tarring and feathering BlackKnight76

Got my first conference win with an absolute pasting of Coast Guard 52-0. Probably my favorite part of the game is that FR Johnny Flynn had his first career pick and it went for 6!!

I hope people are paying attention to what my boys at Hobart are doing this year. Now that I have an entire roster of my recruits, we are gutting people. 8-1, and our only loss was to #6 ranked team on the road, in 3OT. Also beat #1 ranked team in the pre-season on the road.

Looks like we should be invited to the tourney for the first time in my 4 years playing this SIM game. Go Statesmen !!!

I hope people are paying attention to what my boys at Hobart are doing this year. Now that I have an entire roster of my recruits, we are gutting people. 8-1, and our only loss was to #6 ranked team on the road, in 3OT. Also beat #1 ranked team in the pre-season on the road.

Looks like we should be invited to the tourney for the first time in my 4 years playing this SIM game. Go Statesmen !!!
I'm glad I don't play you this year. From the looks of it your team would man handle my inexperienced defense.

I'm glad I don't play you this year. From the looks of it your team would man handle my inexperienced defense.

that will be me next year. I have a bad stretch looming i fear. my 4 starters in the secondary are ALL seniors and my top LB and top two DL are seniors. Yikes.

I also had a putrid recruiting class this year because i was unable to get online near the end of the process to secure my last few guys. 5 walkons. garbage.

that will be me next year. I have a bad stretch looming i fear. my 4 starters in the secondary are ALL seniors and my top LB and top two DL are seniors. Yikes.

I also had a putrid recruiting class this year because i was unable to get online near the end of the process to secure my last few guys. 5 walkons. garbage.
Yikes!! Hopefully you are ready to work some magic in the offseason.

I just wish we could get more people in the Centennial. Only two of us on my half who aren't SIM AI.

Maybe we could make another push for members at the end of the season. The timing would be perfect with the move to version 3.0.

I'm undefeated.. I recruit like Calipari and coach like John Wooden. I'm like six Sabans in one brain.

I hope 3.0 somehow makes me good at this game, lol
5-5 this year now... With AFO having a 2 game lead, time to start playing for next year... Next year WILL be my year damn it!!!!