College Football Sim League | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Some of these scores are crazy. 65-42 Alfred, good game Troop.
Offensive showdown! I need to win one of the next two games to be dancing in the conference championship. I close with Springfield... Wondering if I should roll my JV squad out for that one.

Offensive showdown! I need to win one of the next two games to be dancing in the conference championship. I close with Springfield... Wondering if I should roll my JV squad out for that one.
Holy crap they look terrible. I shouldn't speak too soon though I've got them tonight!

Holy crap they look terrible. I shouldn't speak too soon though I've got them tonight!
You'll crush those guys, no worries about that.. I have you on Wednesday. Will likely be the battle to see who gets to the conference championship if I lose a heartbreaker to StJF. I'm not planning on losing that game though, sorry to for the spoiler.

hmmmmmm, I could be mistaken, but I thought we already agreed we were going to square off in the Championship game over that recruit I won? Wont be the only thing I win this year…...:rolling:
I'm in. Win today guaranteed me to be in the conference championship. Need a win vs. Utica tomorrow to all but guarantee Ithaca makes the playoffs. You lost to Plymouth St., but what's the tiebreaker?

I'm in. Win today guaranteed me to be in the conference championship. Need a win vs. Utica tomorrow to all but guarantee Ithaca makes the playoffs. You lost to Plymouth St., but what's the tiebreaker?

Thanks for rubbing that Plymouth St. game in my face, I was just starting to get over it too. I would assume head to head, but Im still on top of him in the standings so I wonder if tiebreaker is the WIS rankings which has me ranked 6th and him 25th. I have two fairly easy matchups left (no affense) but they are two of the bottom 3 teams in the division.

We've got some good teams at the top end this year. Ithaca's roster top to bottom is one of the best I've seen. Hoping with this new model you guys can make some noise in the playoffs.

Clev04 said:
Thanks for rubbing that Plymouth St. game in my face, I was just starting to get over it too. I would assume head to head, but Im still on top of him in the standings so I wonder if tiebreaker is the WIS rankings which has me ranked 6th and him 25th. I have two fairly easy matchups left (no affense) but they are two of the bottom 3 teams in the division.
Lol. I had to rub it in a little. I squeezed by him earlier in the season with some heavy scouting. I'm rooting for you because (1) I would rather one of all us win it; (2) I would rather see how our teams match up together; (3) I love that the dynasty he had before we all showed up is very nearly about to crash to the ground! Olympus has fallen!

Lol. I had to rub it in a little. I squeezed by him earlier in the season with some heavy scouting. I'm rooting for you because (1) I would rather one of all us win it; (2) I would rather see how our teams match up together; (3) I love that the dynasty he had before we all showed up is very nearly about to crash to the ground! Olympus has fallen!

He's definitely come back to earth a bit since we all jumped in.

Finwad32 said:
We've got some good teams at the top end this year. Ithaca's roster top to bottom is one of the best I've seen. Hoping with this new model you guys can make some noise in the playoffs.

Thanks man. The honest to god crazy thing... I have 6 seniors, 5 of which start. The tough part of that though is I lose my 4 year star QB, top OL and top WR. My backup QB I looks poised for a solid career, but I would be lying if I said I won't miss Everett.

Finwad32 said:
He's definitely come back to earth a bit since we all jumped in.
Definitely. He seems like a decent guy posting on the boards and it's got to be tough having to all of a sudden learn how to play the game again during the regular season. If I were him, I'd be nervous. Looks like the talent levels are starting to catch him.

My offense is all kinds of messed up, 13 games in and I'm still constantly twerking it. Don't think I'll make it too far in the playoffs. Heck, I might not even make the playoffs if I lose this conference championship game.

Gearing up for Wed! I lost 6 seniors, albeit, 4 of the 6 were stars for the IC team... Next man up might have to be a new freshman superstar in training.

Gearing up for Wed! I lost 6 seniors, albeit, 4 of the 6 were stars for the IC team... Next man up might have to be a new freshman superstar in training.

I'm still disgruntled since McDaniel missed the playoffs despite a 12-2 record and a W over national runner up FMC. We'll be playing with a chip on our shoulder.

I only lose a few 6 guys as well including my 4 year starting qb. I feel a little out of practice since I've been off for so long, but I'm sure everyone will get right back into the swing of things.

So I come into this season as the 31st team in the country which is saying a lot because I have gone 11-28 over these last three season. Here's hoping my recruiting and coaching changes are enough to make me at least competitive.

Idk how much time I'm going to be able spend in recruiting. On the last couple days of vacation, we are going to be busy. Tuesday might be my first chance to sit down and go. When do signings start?

Idk how much time I'm going to be able spend in recruiting. On the last couple days of vacation, we are going to be busy. Tuesday might be my first chance to sit down and go. When do signings start?
Signings start Saturday I think. And If I can recruit while in the middle of finals week I'm sure you can find a way to recruit on vacation. :p

After the first two days, i do most of my recruiting from my iPhone. Hopefully you can at least find a good group of guys to target and just stick after it.

So I come into this season as the 31st team in the country which is saying a lot because I have gone 11-28 over these last three season. Here's hoping my recruiting and coaching changes are enough to make me at least competitive.
I'm right with you.. Looks like they have me ranked in the top 25 to start, but our conference looks relatively tough this year... I have a tough second game of the season, but that will be the litmus test for my squad before conference play.

anyone having a problem with the site? When i search a group of players, it wont let me check on any of them to add to my Summary page. I literally cant add targets to my list in order to bid on them. What????

anyone having a problem with the site? When i search a group of players, it wont let me check on any of them to add to my Summary page. I literally cant add targets to my list in order to bid on them. What????

Only letting me add 70 to my list, then the same thing happens.

It let me add 21. Then i had to actually do some work at my desk, went back to it and it wont let me add anymore.
This is no good. Would really sour me on the site. I havent put in for any OL or DL yet. GRRRRR.

It let me add 21. Then i had to actually do some work at my desk, went back to it and it wont let me add anymore.
This is no good. Would really sour me on the site. I havent put in for any OL or DL yet. GRRRRR.
Guys... try clearing your cache. CuseTroop had the same problem in the basketball league...