College Football Sim League | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Two exhibitions, two time I've been a 10 pt. Favorite, two times I've lost by 20 plus. And this is with one of my strongest teams in the past five years. V 3.0 is kicking my ass.

yeah i have no idea what i am doing. I need someone to help out. Hobart is fresh off trip to the Big Dance and a Top 15 ranking, and we just lose 37-6. More troubling is that my lead RB got all the carries but 2, and he had 11 catches (the res f my team had 8 combined).

This is never how i roll. i dont know how to set things up. pretty bummed.

(on the flip side, this may be my best recruiting season I have ever had, on paper).

On another note, I know how to set up scrimmages, but what is the time frame for them? Like, can i schedule an exhibition game for any day until recruiting ends? Iv always played 3 games in a row when recruiting starts because I wanted to play the exhibition games, but if you hold off for a few days, can you still schedule your 3 exhibition games? Im rambling, but I'm intrigued

I'm pretty sure you can schedule your exhibitions games anytime during recruiting.

Two exhibitions, two time I've been a 10 pt. Favorite, two times I've lost by 20 plus. And this is with one of my strongest teams in the past five years. V 3.0 is kicking my ass.

Dont worry too much about them. You're playing without the seniors you just lost, and with out the freshman you are recruiting.

so is everyone else...

lol true, idk man I was just trying to make you feel better haha

With my Yost team, i won all of my exibition games, had some awesome offense.. Not so much in the regular season..

Finwad32 you werent lying about that TE eh? lol

With my Yost team, i won all of my exibition games, had some awesome offense.. Not so much in the regular season..

I dont get this new 3.0 stuff. might not stick around if i cant at least get some sort of idea how to do it. i went 12-2 last year, and feel lik Im going to go 0-100 this year. no clue what all this crap is.

I dont get this new 3.0 stuff. might not stick around if i cant at least get some sort of idea how to do it. i went 12-2 last year, and feel lik Im going to go 0-100 this year. no clue what all this crap is.

You can switch over to easy mode, until you get the hang of it.

IN ALL MY DAYS, (ok only a couple months now), I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE WHO IS GREEN FLIP TO YELLOW, AND IT HAS NOW HAPPENED TWICE THIS RECRUITING SEASON TO 2 PLAYERS I REALLY REALLY NEEEEEEDDDD!!!!

IN ALL MY DAYS, (ok only a couple months now), I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE WHO IS GREEN FLIP TO YELLOW, AND IT HAS NOW HAPPENED TWICE THIS RECRUITING SEASON TO 2 PLAYERS I REALLY REALLY NEEEEEEDDDD!!!!
It's because we have a lot more human coaches. We are gonna see a lot of that if they stay. Idk if it's a result of the free season, or if this will last. I'm cool with it tho. Makes it interesting.

Drunk, finally, but whatever..

Start with player roles. Over the last 4 years, you know your players strengths.

Next, gameplan. Then play book. Start big, end small. Usually it sounds best to go vice versa but trust me here. Forget basic gameplanninh says the guy who laid two shutouts his first two games. Play your strengths.

Drunk, finally, but whatever..

Start with player roles. Over the last 4 years, you know your players strengths.

Next, gameplan. Then play book. Start big, end small. Usually it sounds best to go vice versa but trust me here. Forget basic gameplanninh says the guy who laid two shutouts his first two games. Play your strengths.

I have no clue what to do. 2 straight games i have completed 19 passes, and 14 of them were to my starting RB. what the hell is going on here... i have no idea how to game plan so the play calling makes any sense.

this is ridiculous.

Class signed, sealed and delivered first cycle. I had to fight some clown for my K and spend way too much $ on him or I was gonna try and shanghai you with two more cv's at the end Cusetroop. :cool:

Some clown from Bridgewater, with 2 K's on his roster already, got into a biddin war with me starting late last night for a guy that had been green forever. I'm dying to see how his class ends up. I paid the most I've ever paid for a prospect on a mediocre at best K. :crazy:

I graduated both my kicker and punter so in my exhibition my QB 28 for 44 with 240 yard and 2 tds.. He also made a 24 yard field goal and and 3 XPTs

Class signed, sealed and delivered first cycle. I had to fight some clown for my K and spend way too much $ on him or I was gonna try and shanghai you with two more cv's at the end Cusetroop. :cool:

Some clown from Bridgewater, with 2 K's on his roster already, got into a biddin war with me starting late last night for a guy that had been green forever. I'm dying to see how his class ends up. I paid the most I've ever paid for a prospect on a mediocre at best K. :crazy:

Man, I got hosed on a WR... I tried to go toe to toe with a guy that's won his conference championship like 10 years in a row... He won. I spent wayyyy to much trying to land him. ughhhh

Hartwick's was good...could have been better...but i like who i got...got the rbs i wanted and no sim recruits this time...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Rough recruiting period for IC.

I spent 5,000 dollars on the DLineman Williams, and he still never turned green. Thankfully he came to his senses last night when I pulled a Brian Kelly and was outside his door at midnight. You never had a chance ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent 5,000 dollars on the DLineman Williams, and he still never turned green. Thankfully he came to his senses last night when I pulled a Brian Kelly and was outside his door at midnight. You never had a chance ;)

I spent $7500. I will slaughter you on the field this season as penance.

Im going out on a limb and saying I will have a top 10 GUESS recruiting class this year.

So I was looking at the Preseason All-Americans and two things stuck out to me. First of all the First team D-1 RB has a freaking eye patch!! I don't know why but this made my morning. Also, I know I say this every season but I think this will be the year my offense comes out of the dark ages led by D-3 First team QB Ralph Goss!

So I was looking at the Preseason All-Americans and two things stuck out to me. First of all the First team D-1 RB has a freaking eye patch!! I don't know why but this made my morning. Also, I know I say this every season but I think this will be the year my offense comes out of the dark ages led by D-3 First team QB Ralph Goss!
Congrats on the First Team selection.. My QB, same year as Goss, was the first honorable mention... I'm looking for the D-3 Heisman, or a playoff appearance this season... That's the end game.

I just looked, I don't have a single SIM on the schedule all season. Woah! This is going to be tough.

Congrats on the First Team selection.. My QB, same year as Goss, was the first honorable mention... I'm looking for the D-3 Heisman, or a playoff appearance this season... That's the end game.

I just looked, I don't have a single SIM on the schedule all season. Woah! This is going to be tough.
My schedule is the same way with a week 1 road trip to the number 8 team and a week 5 road trip to the number 5 team. Hopefully my guys will be hard-nosed by the time we get into conference play.