College Hoops Sim League Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

College Hoops Sim League Thread

I can't figure out why you're only +3, since A) I'm on the road, B) your player rating average is 517, and C) my player rating average is 488.

I expect you to win by 10-20 points, and if we could put money on these things I'd bet on Keuka +3.

I can't figure out why you're only +3, since A) I'm on the road, B) your player rating average is 517, and C) my player rating average is 488.

I expect you to win by 10-20 points, and if we could put money on these things I'd bet on Keuka +3.

that 517 rating doesnt mean anything with my team. They are flakey as hell. We could come out flat, leading scorer could put up 4, and I wouldnt be surprised at all

Guys, I think we need to pack it in. I just now realized the title of this thread is College Hops, not Hoops. We've been doing it wrong this whole time. This is clearly meant to be a beer drinking sim league, which is a sim league I want no part of. Give me the real thing or I riot, after all.

Guys, I think we need to pack it in. I just now realized the title of this thread is College Hops, not Hoops. We've been doing it wrong this whole time. This is clearly meant to be a beer drinking sim league, which is a sim league I want no part of. Give me the real thing or I riot, after all.
i mean... I am 100% down for a beer drinking sim league.

I just recruited this awesome liver out of NJ. he's an 80 for intake, 75 stamina, and 93 for durability.

Put him in with my sophmore kidney (pre season all american) and my senior drinking hand.. I have one hell of a beer drinking squad set up

I'm still trying to figure this all out... Only a few games from just throwing out the rest of teh season to get teh freshman some extra play... sitting at 6-9 right now.

It took me a season or two of recruiting to get some decent results. I won two games my first season

14-5, 7-2 in conference.

looks like AFO and his super tough sched is working out for him. 11-9 ranked 54th. I gotta get my SOS up.

16-5, 9-2 in conference.

3 RPI spots from being on the bubble.

I'm gonna have to win the conference tourny to make the national tourny.

I'm now 12-9 overall. I'll take it, although my star transfer may be a transfer at the end of the year because I promised him 25 minutes per game, and while I set him to 24-28 minutes per game he was still somehow only getting 14.9 per game. I upped his minute allocation and he's gotten 26+ minutes each of the past three games so hopefully that'll retain him, since he'll be my starting SG next season.

My freshman PF is going to be awesome, by the way. He's up to 488 (brought him in at 446) and his low post scoring is 70 already.

My first 20 win season! Keuka went 20-6, pulled a one seed in the conference tourny. Orangepace, we clash heads today, brotha! Good luck!

I went 15-11 and got the 2-seed in my conference. I expect to be bounced in the conference semifinals when I match up against Tufts, barring a minor miracle.

welp, Keuka couldnt handle the pressure of being a number one seed. Lost to Orangepace's team of sallys.
Good luck on the rest of the post season OP

Bring on next season!

Well, as expected I was bounced from the NESCAC tournament by Tufts, losing by 10. I had one 1st Team All-Conference, one 2nd Team, two 3rd Teamers, and the NESCAC Freshman of the Year, who is going to be a freaking beast by the time he's a senior. He improved by 56 skill points this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom